Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
T Diamond

Final Fantasy X V

18 posts in this topic

I've have no idea if this has surfaced up at E3 or not, but Final Fantasy keeps on going.

In Japan there seems to be mixed feelings about this. Some people are stoked and others want nothing to do with it.

EDIT: Can a mod please capitalize the V.

Done.

Edited by Roy-G-Biv

I've have no idea if this has surfaced up at E3 or not, but Final Fantasy keeps on going.

In Japan there seems to be mixed feelings about this. Some people are stoked and others want nothing to do with it.

EDIT: Can a mod please capitalize the V.

No. Forum is designed so that the first letter in every word is capitalized and the rest are lowercase.

It's designed to make me suffer. :?

But back to Final Fantasy: You Are (Not) Versus 13. As usual the fanbase will despise it beore giving it a chance.

I want a Final Fantasy that's like 4, 6, 7, or 10, that has those XV graphics.

Otherwise, I don't want anything to do with it.

Ever since we were given the first Final Fantasy XIII: Versus trailer, I was excited for this game

After seeing gameplay, I'm still excited for this game

I wanna live to see the day they make Final Fantasy C. If you get roman numerals you would understand I think there's too many sequels. It's not that I don't like the series, it's just that..Does it follow the story from the very beginning? Or is it a new story every time with the exceptions of FF13 because it had 2 parts.

What I'm trying to say is that it looks as if they should've made it an original creation instead of the fifteenth installment. It obviously looks very different form the norm of Final Fantasy so why not.

Edited by IndustrialKnight

I wanna live to see the day they make Final Fantasy C. If you get roman numerals you would understand I think there's too many sequels. It's not that I don't like the series, it's just that..Does it follow the story from the very beginning? Or is it a new story every time with the exceptions of FF13 because it had 2 parts.

What I'm trying to say is that it looks as if they should've made it an original creation instead of the fifteenth installment. It obviously looks very different form the norm of Final Fantasy so why not.

Main numbered entries always get more sales than spin-offs. Coming off of FFXIV, they're going to need all the sales they can to recoup that dev cost.

That's one way around the XV debacle.

I've been looking forward to Versus XIII oh wait, XV for a long time.

Here's to hoping XV turns out like Kingdom Hearts, with the weighty combat feeling of Dark Souls.

I enjoyed the Platinum demo. It definitely seemed like a short preview of some the game's features and graphics (which are pretty stunning), but it was presented in such a way that I had a lot of fun with it.

Looking forward to release.

Never really played a FF game before. This one looks kinda neat. Do I start with this one?

Never really played a FF game before. This one looks kinda neat. Do I start with this one?

The gameplay in this one plays much differently to the others so I'd say it's probably going to be a good jumping in point.

I'm going to wait for some reviews before I decide to buy or not, though. I still don't really trust Squenix.

The more traditional Final Fantasy gameplay are currently being put aside by Square Enix. If you want the old formula just play Bravely Default and Bravely Second: End Layer.

Personally i avoided Final Fantasy because of the old playstyle so this will be my first Final Fantasy game.

I was kinda upset that FFXV was slotted to come out before the release of the new PS4. Don't have to worry about that now...

I can't believe it's finally almost here, even though I don't have a console I can play it on. 

Apparently the second half of the game is going to be super linear.

Just the right stuff to get me interested in the game.

Also, 6+ DLC? I don't think so. No buy for me.

I can't believe it's finally almost here, even though I don't have a console I can play it on. 

They're considering a PC port.

Edited by yugo657

Apparently the second half of the game is going to be super linear.

I can almost guarantee that its going to become linear for story reasons. Then once you beat the main game it becomes completely open world again. Sort of like a super urgent event goes on and it really wouldn't make sense for you to start doing Chocobo races or something silly while the city is about to be blown up.