• Announcements

• megan

RTX 2017 - Booth 401   06/02/2017

We’re headed back to Austin, Texas for our 5th time exhibiting at Rooster Teeth Expo (RTX)! You’ll be able to find us at RTX 2017 Booth 401 (next to our friends, Supergiant Games) from July 7 to July 9 and we’re going to have lots of new stuff this year.   See our Blog Post for all the details, including the new merch we're bringing with us! 
alianhomeaid456

Best Knight In The Game?

53 posts in this topic

I think you're speaking of the Necromancer, and there is no best knight, that is judged by opinion, mine would be Industrialist because of his magic able to clear bosses in seconds.

I think you're speaking of the Necromancer, and there is no best knight, that is judged by opinion, mine would be Industrialist because of his magic able to clear bosses in seconds.I do know what he knights called but I dident know how to spell it sorry its just im the best at spelling.

I've always liked the fire knight, just because I love the way his magic flows, which is similar to the green knights.

I liked the blue knight because he is more of a crowd control guy with his freezing abilities and also it gets you breathing time.

I believe I said no argument can change the truth. So who gave u permission to speak. Nah I'm kidding i value your oppinion :).

Edited by Themuffinmancan11

I think the Grey Knight is the best! :D He has the basic needs that you would normally have to use coins on. He throws bombs for an ability, and he bombards people with arrows if you get his magic up high enough. He also (I think) is one of the least appreciated knights. But he really is a good character to play if you balance out his stats really well! 

Well, everyone is entitled to their own opinion and if he thinks that knight is the best, that is okay :) Every knight comes with its own range of abilities, some of which are useful. And every knight comes with the basic ability to throw their magic when its charged, and to smash with something else like say arrows or a gigantic piece of ice. So in a nutshell, the knights and unlockable characters are equal and if played right, can be brought to full potential.

Well, everyone is entitled to their own opinion and if he thinks that knight is the best, that is okay :) Every knight comes with its own range of abilities, some of which are useful. And every knight comes with the basic ability to throw their magic when its charged, and to smash with something else like say arrows or a gigantic piece of ice. So in a nutshell, the knights and unlockable characters are equal and if played right, can be brought to full potential.

Once you master juggling, almost everyone is the same, magic is the only real deciding factor. All stats go the same, so that doesn't matter. The magic is the real changer.

I have to disagree Trickster2599 ):  Depending on what stats you increase really makes the character. Say you level up a bunch of times and put all your points towards health/defense, your knight will be almost impossible to kill. But if you put all your points toward magic/agility your knight will be the fastest in the party, and the best with magic. So if you evenly put your points towards all your stats, it will take longer to get your knight powerful, but it will be more likely to be better in the end of the game.

Edited by Hatty117

That's not true.My green knight his bar is full on EVERYTHING, and he is still vunerable.Yes he is hard to kill, but that doesn't block every damage a hit does.

Remember I said almost impossible to kill :) Not every hit can be blocked. I am guessing that is just how the game works. If you could block ever single hit, what would be the point of potions or having people revive you? It would be no fun if you just killed all the enemies without a challenge.

I love the Pink Knight because of her magic (Pink Knight is a girl right?) and I honestly think she is the best in game.

I have to disagree Trickster2599 ):  Depending on what stats you increase really makes the character. Say you level up a bunch of times and put all your points towards health/defense, your knight will be almost impossible to kill. But if you put all your points toward magic/agility your knight will be the fastest in the party, and the best with magic. So if you evenly put your points towards all your stats, it will take longer to get your knight powerful, but it will be more likely to be better in the end of the game.

On insane mode, that's not going to matter. Sure, high health, but the farther you go, more damage they cause per hit. Magic alone cannot help you throughout the game. Arrows are helpful when you spam them, but then it takes really long. Full strength means less so, which means less levels.

I balanced them through every playthrough, and that has always been successful.

I love the Pink Knight because of her magic (Pink Knight is a girl right?) and I honestly think she is the best in game.

Pink Knight is a male,