alianhomeaid456

Best Knight In The Game?

53 posts in this topic

I guess I can't have an opinion on Insane Mode because I haven't played the game on Insane Mode yet ;n; But I was going to start Insane Mode soon! :D I've had the game for 2 years or more and I never had the time to play Insane Mode. I will definitely have to change that. 

I love the Pink Knight because of her magic (Pink Knight is a girl right?) and I honestly think she is the best in game.

Pink Knight is a male,

Yes, pink knight is a male.

:shock: I did not know that. Pink Knight is still the best though.

All of you may not have noticed, but its actually the red knight.

Blue knight FTW!

Sorry but if Pink Knight is a male, he must be a homo or a trans........'nuff said.

Nah, inside, you'll find a magical rainbow being.

Sorry but if Pink Knight is a male, he must be a homo or a trans........'nuff said.

Nah, inside, you'll find a magical rainbow being.

ok......

I love the Pink Knight because of her magic (Pink Knight is a girl right?) and I honestly think she is the best in game.

Pink Knight is a male,

>Yes, pink knight is a male.

:shock: I did not know that. Pink Knight is still the best though.

Dan said that the pink knight is a sexless alien from an alien planet

Surprised no one has picked the Red Knight. I think he has the best MAGIC. As if you fully upgrade it they'll get stuck in a lightning bolt losing 11 health every second... I see it unfair though.

Blue knight is miles ahead in pvp (freeze spamming of course).

Edited by Hazard

This question has been asked year upon year upon year and the answer is..

Depends what game mode you play and what your trying to acheive..

Arena mode there are better knights or top tier

Story mode there are knights who are better with magic for killing bosses, killing beefies, killing trolls, killing single enemies, killing end boss.

Every character can juggle, every character has the same type of arrows the only thing different is looks and magic ability.

If you take away all the magic in the game all characters are the same but the magic is the factor and it effects story mode and arena mode.

To say there is the best would have to be catagorized and while the red knight is great for groups of enemies the industrial/fencer melts bosses.

Search up my summary whereever it is and read up more..

Till then just because its your favourite colour or magic doesnt make him/her great in other modes.

Oh and i guess volleyball might be a mode where certain characters magic excells.. saws and weeds and even frogs.

Till then my knight > your knight etc...

The Fencer and the Industrialist both has the most powerfull magic in the game, but the Fencer's saw blades deals like 1-3 more damage than the Industrialist's saw blades, so the best character in the game is the Fencer.

Then on a second place it is the Industrialist, and then on third place i would place The Red Knight.

It all depends what you need in a character. If you need a good boss slayer go with fencer it has an insane splash magic and fast regen. If you want a different kind of character go with the bear or Saracen, their tornadoes are really fun to use

Personally the Red Knight is one of the best, mostly because his magic has the most reach and it's more reliable, as well as giving more damage per hit.

My fave is Hatty. I know his magic and stuff sucks but i love him. Although in my opinion, Snakey is best.

Edited by Zumbee4life

After doing the gold skull on my Ninja, I honestly feel like it is very underrated. Its splash destroys the annoying bosses, like the ice king and cyclops.  Also, the juggling felt more smooth on that character than with any other so far.

Not many say Orange Knight, it's a little upsetting. There is nothing like leveling the magic all the way with orange knight and watching the screen get engulfed in flames!

Tier-wise, the Blue Knight is the best.

Of ALL the playable characters, however, Fencer and Industrialist are tied for the best.