Scaler193    898

Well I decided to start drawing. So here are a few of my drawings! Most of them are pretty sketchy because that's the most comfortable way to draw, and I need to break out of that habit. But for now enjoy my black and white drawings.

001 - Girl

BPWwyFu.png

002 - Knight

L1StgiD.png

002.2 -Knight full body

8c9NNnu.png

003 - Mask

d7z78FV.png

007 - Snow Girl

4Az1P0x.png

Forum Member Pictures

The original

aojiQe9.jpg

Dexide Central

pFmvtQ4.jpg

Classroom

0c6JeUV.jpg

Mods - Requested by Roy

6ixKeij.jpg

Roy X Pocket

2GAC3MQ.png

Edited by Scaler193
  • Upvote 7

Scaler193    898

Drew the mask a bit ago, decided to add it to the vault here. Also added in the community pictures I make up every now and then.

d7z78FV.png

• Upvote 2

Scaler193    898

I decided that to improve my drawings, I will try to draw at least one picture every day. No matter if I enjoy the results or not, I will post it for the sake of learning. I won't double post anymore either, but I feel like I should put down this important message down.

Scaler193    898

Welcome 007, Snow Girl to the party! If anyone's wondering why I go from 3 to 7, 4 through 6 aren't actually finished. Also added Roy X Pocket to the first post.

4Az1P0x.png

Edited by Scaler193
  • Upvote 1

Mr. Hatty    1,808

I posted to many pictures in the first post. So here's a request from Roy.

66CwhAG.jpg

Aside from the ones who have their own name as their username (Chris, Roy, Koen, technically Vin), I am happy to be the only one who's real name is used instead of their forum name. So kawaii desu Hatty X Ghost 4 lyfe

• Upvote 1

Scaler193    898

66CwhAG.jpg

Aside from the ones who have their own name as their username (Chris, Roy, Koen, technically Vin), I am happy to be the only one who's real name is used instead of their forum name. So kawaii desu Hatty X Ghost 4 lyfe

There's like 50 Mr Hatty's so I went with Zane, still cool you noticed that though

Edited by Scaler193
  • Upvote 1

Scaler193    898

Bump with my ultra rad stuff. Me and Pocket were talking about these earlier and it got me in the mood to make another.
qT7A6aM.jpg

Also it came to my attention that we have a group of people on the forums who make youtube videos together. I decided it would be a grand ol time to wip up a picture of what I think about them.

evaR3hV.png

I'll be expecting my commision money soon

• Upvote 5

Mangle    399

66CwhAG.jpg

Hey, I've been here for a little over 2 years now, when can I start being in one of these?

Scaler193    898

66CwhAG.jpg

Hey, I've been here for a little over 2 years now, when can I start being in one of these?

There was some stuff going on in the chat and some stuff happend, but at the end of the day I regret nothing

JEEiCZw.png

• Upvote 1

Mangle    399

66CwhAG.jpg

>There was some stuff going on in the chat and some stuff happend, but at the end of the day I regret nothing

JEEiCZw.png

That's sorta what I meant? :/