• Announcements

• megan

RTX 2017 - Booth 401   06/02/2017

We’re headed back to Austin, Texas for our 5th time exhibiting at Rooster Teeth Expo (RTX)! You’ll be able to find us at RTX 2017 Booth 401 (next to our friends, Supergiant Games) from July 7 to July 9 and we’re going to have lots of new stuff this year.   See our Blog Post for all the details, including the new merch we're bringing with us! 
Scaler193

I Make Art Now

66 posts in this topic

Something I did for school. The project idea was to take a famous art piece and make a twist to it. So I decided to take The Creation of Adam and make it represent dinosaurs giving birth to the bird. It was going to be a bit better and even coloured....but I started it 15 hours before it was due, and 6 of those hours of those were spent sleeping. Might finish it for you guys some day though :arrow:

G13yyhm.png

Good ol DustrialKnight posted this in on skype

https://goo.gl/pGVGdT gais, leeked final boss fite in Fiyah Emblem

So using this leaked knowledge, I created the TRUE final boss of Fire Emblem IF. Spoiler alert of course.

Vd17sEC.png

Good ol DustrialKnight posted this in on skype

https://goo.gl/pGVGdT gais, leeked final boss fite in Fiyah Emblem

So using this leaked knowledge, I created the TRUE final boss of Fire Emblem IF. Spoiler alert of course.

Vd17sEC.png

I dont know if you were aiming at this joke but

Steve Harvey + Hardin = Steve Hardin, it was meant to be

So been working on two pieces as of lately. First off was GoldenGhosts request for a Ultimate Chimera. I never completely finished it (not impressed with the colors and no bird!) but I dont know for sure if I'll work on it again, so here that is. We might see this bad boy again, but for now lets be amazed with what we have.

wfldPu4.jpg

Just kidding here is the real one
eATWyHQ.jpg

Next off is the true final version of ultimate despair. Featuring despair and Dio fusing into the ultimate being.

4OEM3Z9.png

Something I did for school. The project idea was to take a famous art piece and make a twist to it. So I decided to take The Creation of Adam and make it represent dinosaurs giving birth to the bird. It was going to be a bit better and even coloured....but I started it 15 hours before it was due, and 6 of those hours of those were spent sleeping. Might finish it for you guys some day though :arrow:

G13yyhm.png

This pleases me, considering my PS4 name is GoatChicken007.

G13yyhm.png

Your art scares me sometimes, Scaler...

Was browsing the old family computer and uncovered some long lost art from Scaler193! These would of been drawings 004 and 006 respectivly!

004 - Some guy eating icecream

0o7yTyg.png

006 - Laughing Hyena Skull

LJaaBYr.png

Itssss a meeee, Mariiioos2e02YQ.png

Wow, nice pig... whats that? Thats NOT a pig? Oh...

Your good at art Scaler! You should do one of those "Daily Pictures" threads! I'd look forward to it!

More like,Every 2nd Monthly Pictures. This time I tried to draw an exotic dancer, but she turned into a he and exotic turned into more erotic. Beggers cant be choosers though. Honestly there are some changes to it I would like to make but as a quick drawing to get back into the swing of things I think it turned out fairly well.

GgFE9kF.png

After a 4 month break of 0 practice what so ever. GoldenGhost occasionally telling me I should get gud and doing better art than me, I decided I need to get back in the game and show him who the king is! So, after marathoning JoJo not so long ago here's some quick doodles to get my warm up done.

Work Out Doodle

iYbLSwi.png

Bloody Stream Style stuff (Gonna expand on this at some point)

LczNTE1.png

After a 4 month break of 0 practice what so ever. GoldenGhost occasionally telling me I should get gud and doing better art than me, I decided I need to get back in the game and show him who the king is! So, after marathoning JoJo not so long ago here's some quick doodles to get my warm up done.

Work Out Doodle

iYbLSwi.png

Bloody Stream Style stuff (Gonna expand on this at some point)

LczNTE1.png

Ooo I like the colors on the second one, it's simple but still neat to look at. You also seem to be pretty good at drawing things the way you see them, since it seems like you're not constructing objects with basic shapes or anything. Not everyone is good at only drawing outlines, but I feel like you've done pretty well with that.

So I get that Workout Doodle is just a doodle but dem scratchy linesssss. Smooth that stuff out dude, I'd say you should either do a light sketch like this first and then trace over everything with darker and more smooth lines as the final piece, or just go back and try to smooth everything out manually using an eraser tool. (I do a little bit of both, but I feel like manually smoothing things out can look a bit sloppy with computer art, so it takes a while to get things looking just right.)

I also feel like you're being a little laid back about filling in details within the objects. The outlines look great (aside from the scratchyness), and I can especially tell from the second piece there. (Seriously, that one's actually pretty amazing in terms of the form!) But sometimes your details look a bit sloppy, like the scratchy coloring on the buff dude's bottom piece (color inside the lines!) and the attention to detail in some areas while there's a lack of detail in other areas. You drew in all these muscles on his arms but his pants just look like a blob with some wrinkles. I imagine you'd spend some more time adding those in a full piece of art, but I just thought I'd say it anyways. Maybe look into some different types of shading though, you can do some neat stuff just by the way you color things in.

Overall nice work here, and I'm pretty jazzed to see the art you do for the RPG you're hosting as well  :-D