• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
Sign in to follow this  
megan

Battleblock Theater 25% Off Prisoner & Blocketeer!

Welcome to another Furbottom’s Friday! We’re bringing you another two special prisoners in BattleBlock Theater:

FeaturePost_25OFF.jpg

First, just log in to your Xbox LIVE account and load up BattleBlock Theater. If you make your way to Furbottom’s Features, you’ll notice that you will already unlock a special prisoner just by being in the game! This prisoner has been reduced to 25% OFF and this week it is totally freeeee!

Just make sure you have the full version of BattleBlock Theater in order to get this 3/4 version of a prisoner. Available until next Thursday, August 1st.

FeaturePost_BLOCKETEER.jpg

As your reward for completing one of the two newest Furbottom’s Features playlists, you’ll be getting a rock… I mean a BLOCKeteer!

(Jet pack not included with prisoner, but can be found in game. Certain restrictions apply. Jet packs good for three uses. We are not responsible for the loss of items such as jet packs or wings. Please use items responsibly. Void where prohibited.)

Available until we change the next Furbottom’s Features Story playlists on August 9th!

Anyone care to explain the joke behind 25% off prisoner? Also, are you implying that after this week the prisoner will be dlc?

I think its that the prisoner is cut off so 25% off of the prisoner...

I got both of them, pretty cool heads! :D

Edited by keiserkool

I just got them both, and I liked the playlist a lot :) hope next week there will be an even better prisoner then these two already awesome prisoners!

Actually... I don't like blocketeer that much... But 25% Off prisoner is awesomeeeeeee!

Edited by ThatGuyFromAGame

Anyone care to explain the joke behind 25% off prisoner? Also, are you implying that after this week the prisoner will be dlc?

Seriously?  I mean...  seriously?

Seriously?  I mean...  seriously?

Which part are you so surprised about?

Available until we change the next Furbottom’s Features playlists on the morning of August 2nd.

Did anyone notice this line at the end?  Does this mean that they are going to start switching out the solo and coop feature every week now?  The 2nd is only a week away and the head they were talking about is the blocketeer which is available for beating the solo or coop feature.

Maybe i'm just commenting on the too obvious.

Yeah, both these heads are great, but Blocketeer is one of my new favorite heads (I loved that movie when I was a kid).

Available until we change the next Furbottom’s Features playlists on the morning of August 2nd.

Did anyone notice this line at the end?  Does this mean that they are going to start switching out the solo and coop feature every week now?  The 2nd is only a week away and the head they were talking about is the blocketeer which is available for beating the solo or coop feature.

Maybe i'm just commenting on the too obvious.

I noticed that as well.  Usually it's a two week rotation for Furbottom's so maybe they're going to put them on one week rotations?  I'd be cool with that! grin.gif

well 1 week would be good and when they finish all of the star heads they well start reshowing them or well the do some dlc

A 1 week rotation will be fun! I was pretty anxious waiting for this Friday after 2 weeks, so i hope they do make it 1 week! 

Yeah. That would be great!

Errrrr... well, this is embarrassing. *coughcough*

There is no change to our regular Prisoner update schedule. The date in the News post and DevBlog was an error! It's been changed to 09-AUG on the forums, and should be changed on the DevBlog shortly. 

Thanks for the excitement y'all, but now you get a bit longer to grab that Blockateer head! Which is... good? I think so, at least!

A 1 week rotation will be fun! I was pretty anxious waiting for this Friday after 2 weeks, so i hope they do make it 1 week! 

>Yeah. That would be great!

There is no change to our regular Prisoner update schedule. The date in the News post and DevBlog was an error! It's been changed to 09-AUG on the forums, and should be changed on the DevBlog shortly. 

Thanks for the excitement y'all, but now you get a bit longer to grab that Blockateer head! Which is... good? I think so, at least!

You just enjoy being a total heartbreaker don't you?

I do feel that the people who worked hard on these levels do deserve to have their work displayed for a full 2 weeks like everyone else has so far, so for their sake I'll let this once slide.

But let it be known that you are warned!

>Yeah. That would be great!

When a heart breaks, it doesn't break even. You're obviously less hurt over this than we are..... :cry:

Aww... now you're breaking MY heart. :'(

Let-downs are never fun, but sometimes our typing fingers get ahead of themselves. O_o;;; We appreciate your understanding, though!

We'll still be updating our Arena Feature this week, as usual. Check out our Design with the Devs Stream today from 3 PM to 5PM PST for more insight into the process. I'll be there chatting. 

http://devblog.thebehemoth.com/2013/07/29/design-with-the-devs-august-1st-from-3-5pm/

^^^We got three prisoners yesterday so all is well!

I think they only did three because they got every ones hopes up and thean crushed theam so they did three to make up for it because they care alote aboute ther fans. Just shows how awesome the Behemoth team is. :)