• Announcements

• megan

RTX 2017 - Booth 401   06/02/2017

We’re headed back to Austin, Texas for our 5th time exhibiting at Rooster Teeth Expo (RTX)! You’ll be able to find us at RTX 2017 Booth 401 (next to our friends, Supergiant Games) from July 7 to July 9 and we’re going to have lots of new stuff this year.   See our Blog Post for all the details, including the new merch we're bringing with us! 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
~Smoke~

My Full Playlist Was Uploaded, Working, And Now Gone.

14 posts in this topic

My Gamertag is XNinjaSmokeX, I've uploaded a playlist called "Man on the Moon" with the adventure template. it worked out fine, and once uploaded I was even able to test it and play it, it had about 33 plays, I wake up the next day to see that my Playlist is gone from Online, I went to search and It says I have none. Why is that? 

You should always back up your levels in case something like this happens, im not sure what could of happened to it but maybe someone else will.

Strange, Maybe it got reported by a player and something bad happened, I don't know.

Sounds like someone reported your playlist.

When a playlist is reported it's temporarily removed, until The Behemoth gives their OK on whether the playlist is clean or not. It's a pretty bad system (my opinion) but if your playlist didn't have anything bad in it, it should be back up within a few days. :)

When a playlist is reported it's temporarily removed, until The Behemoth gives their OK on whether the playlist is clean or not. It's a pretty bad system (my opinion) but if your playlist didn't have anything bad in it, it should be back up within a few days. :)

I hope it comes back, I worked pretty hard. and Yeah then maybe someone reported it. I Know I didn't do anything illegal/draw dicks or something. Nor did it make it too hard. just challenging 

My Gamertag is XNinjaSmokeX, I've uploaded a playlist called "Man on the Moon" with the adventure template. it worked out fine, and once uploaded I was even able to test it and play it, it had about 33 plays, I wake up the next day to see that my Playlist is gone from Online, I went to search and It says I have none. Why is that? 

I agree 100% with zephyr this system is bad.

Edited by Swik

I hope it comes back, I worked pretty hard. and Yeah then maybe someone reported it. I Know I didn't do anything illegal/draw dicks or something. Nor did it make it too hard. just challenging 

I too hope it comes back, there is still hope, lets just wait a little longer.

I`ve got the same problem. I suspect a level name is the culprit. I wanted to change it but forgot about it and uploaded the playlist :/ Naive as i was, i didn`t even copy the levels for i never expected something like this to happen.

This may be a stupid question, but is there any way i can get the playlist back on my account and edit it? Or that someone able to may tell me what the problem is and changes it by himself (if it`s just a level name of course)? It`s just that it was a lot of work and it breaks my heart to see it go to waste because of something like that.

I uploaded it yesterday, so i still have hope it comes back but i doubt it :/ If it can`t be helped, at least it`s a lesson i learned, quite a hard one though.

I had my playlist removed, came straight to this thread and waited 72hrs. Sure enough my playlist was back online (assuming it got reported and given the ok by behemoth) checking the downloads every now and again, but today it's disappeared again? Can my level be reported and removed more than once? Surely once it's given the ok it can't be removed again, it's not like I can edit it once it's been uploaded, right?! I'm so confused right now hope I haven't lost it :(