• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
    • megan

9th Annual Halloween Contest   10/23/2017

Welcome to the Behemoth’s 9th Annual Halloween Contest! This year we’re looking for the most creative Behemoth character costumes and decorations that the community puts together for Halloween.

Get all the details and enter using the form on our blog: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/10/11/9th-annual-halloween-contest/ Submit your photos by 12PM PST on November 2nd for a chance to win either Pit People Figurines or Pit People Plushies! 
Sign in to follow this  
~Smoke~

My Full Playlist Was Uploaded, Working, And Now Gone.

My Gamertag is XNinjaSmokeX, I've uploaded a playlist called "Man on the Moon" with the adventure template. it worked out fine, and once uploaded I was even able to test it and play it, it had about 33 plays, I wake up the next day to see that my Playlist is gone from Online, I went to search and It says I have none. Why is that? 

Sounds like someone reported your playlist.

When a playlist is reported it's temporarily removed, until The Behemoth gives their OK on whether the playlist is clean or not. It's a pretty bad system (my opinion) but if your playlist didn't have anything bad in it, it should be back up within a few days. :)

When a playlist is reported it's temporarily removed, until The Behemoth gives their OK on whether the playlist is clean or not. It's a pretty bad system (my opinion) but if your playlist didn't have anything bad in it, it should be back up within a few days. :)

I hope it comes back, I worked pretty hard. and Yeah then maybe someone reported it. I Know I didn't do anything illegal/draw dicks or something. Nor did it make it too hard. just challenging 

My Gamertag is XNinjaSmokeX, I've uploaded a playlist called "Man on the Moon" with the adventure template. it worked out fine, and once uploaded I was even able to test it and play it, it had about 33 plays, I wake up the next day to see that my Playlist is gone from Online, I went to search and It says I have none. Why is that? 

I agree 100% with zephyr this system is bad.

Edited by Swik

I hope it comes back, I worked pretty hard. and Yeah then maybe someone reported it. I Know I didn't do anything illegal/draw dicks or something. Nor did it make it too hard. just challenging 

I too hope it comes back, there is still hope, lets just wait a little longer.

I`ve got the same problem. I suspect a level name is the culprit. I wanted to change it but forgot about it and uploaded the playlist :/ Naive as i was, i didn`t even copy the levels for i never expected something like this to happen.

This may be a stupid question, but is there any way i can get the playlist back on my account and edit it? Or that someone able to may tell me what the problem is and changes it by himself (if it`s just a level name of course)? It`s just that it was a lot of work and it breaks my heart to see it go to waste because of something like that.

I uploaded it yesterday, so i still have hope it comes back but i doubt it :/ If it can`t be helped, at least it`s a lesson i learned, quite a hard one though.

I had my playlist removed, came straight to this thread and waited 72hrs. Sure enough my playlist was back online (assuming it got reported and given the ok by behemoth) checking the downloads every now and again, but today it's disappeared again? Can my level be reported and removed more than once? Surely once it's given the ok it can't be removed again, it's not like I can edit it once it's been uploaded, right?! I'm so confused right now hope I haven't lost it :(