• Announcements

• megan

RTX 2017 - Booth 401   06/02/2017

We’re headed back to Austin, Texas for our 5th time exhibiting at Rooster Teeth Expo (RTX)! You’ll be able to find us at RTX 2017 Booth 401 (next to our friends, Supergiant Games) from July 7 to July 9 and we’re going to have lots of new stuff this year.   See our Blog Post for all the details, including the new merch we're bringing with us! 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
boxes

Castle Crashers - Princess Knights

48 posts in this topic

Here is some fan art I made a while back.

Made in photoshop using the open face grey knight as a template.

Sqi4YyN.png

Havent seen anyone make something similar, but apologies if I unknowingly copied someones ideas.

Let me know what you think, which ones you like, dislike, feedback, etc.

I also have another 8 knights I designed. I will upload them soon.

update: here is one that expands on them a bit more

XUq0dzm.png

Edited by boxes

Great, But who would they be saving?

Why the knights of course!

But what if one player is a princess but the others are knights? Like, I just don't see how this could work, As much as I would like to see this in the game, I don't think this could work.

No one other then you has mentioned adding this to the game. Btw they look great :P

Edited by angelofdeath01

But what if one player is a princess but the others are knights? Like, I just don't see how this could work, As much as I would like to see this in the game, I don't think this could work.

You just need to use your imagination. Maybe these are the princess's long lost twin sisters. The ones who were training to be knights when the kidnapping took place. :P

I don't think he actually meant it..

Never intended it to be anything other than artwork, but DLC is an interesting and paradoxical idea. Although the fact i made the images the same as the character select screen ones, suggests I inadvertantly intended them as playable characters or something.

What would be their magic powers?

Never thought of it, lol. Girl power?

You just need to use your imagination. Maybe these are the princess's long lost twin sisters. The ones who were training to be knights when the kidnapping took place. :P

>I don't think he actually meant it..

Never intended it to be anything other than artwork, but DLC is an interesting and paradoxical idea. Although the fact i made the images the same as the character select screen ones, suggests I inadvertantly intended them as playable characters or something.

What would be their magic powers?

Never thought of it, lol. Girl power?

I guess, But I forgot to say Nice artwork!.. So... Nice artwork!

i don't think that part is important... I mean I saw a lot of people fighting the necromancer as the necromancer (wich ended up with me trying to hit my friend)

i don't think that part is important... I mean I saw a lot of people fighting the necromancer as the necromancer (wich ended up with me trying to hit my friend)

Good point, Never thought of it that way.

They could shoot flowers. But they would have to change a lot of the game, otherwise it would be kinda weird in some parts of the game

That's awesome. Imagine if the original male Knights get captured and then the princesses will become like the Power Puff Girls and save those Knights. lol 

They could be linked through some paradox shifting device, where in one opposite universe the knights and captured and the princesses save them. 

They could be linked through some paradox shifting device, where in one opposite universe the knights and captured and the princesses save them. 

Yeah, I could see that, Or they could be like Sheik where it's their alter ego. But I dunno.

Or it could be a separate mode like insane,but with princess's and new pets and weapons! Plus you have to save the knights and Deafeat necromancer for the final battle... Or we could put all that together and make.....CASTLE CRASHERS TWO!!!!

Edited by Percyman7312

Here is some fan art I made a while back.

Made in photoshop using the open face grey knight as a template.

Sqi4YyN.png

Havent seen anyone make something similar, but apologies if I unknowingly copied someones ideas.

Let me know what you think, which ones you like, dislike, feedback, etc.

I also have another 8 knights I designed. I will upload them soon.

Epic! I like the blue one.