• Announcements

• megan

RTX 2017 - Booth 401   06/02/2017

We’re headed back to Austin, Texas for our 5th time exhibiting at Rooster Teeth Expo (RTX)! You’ll be able to find us at RTX 2017 Booth 401 (next to our friends, Supergiant Games) from July 7 to July 9 and we’re going to have lots of new stuff this year.   See our Blog Post for all the details, including the new merch we're bringing with us! 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SushiGummy

New Rule Regarding Blacklists/scammers

43 posts in this topic

I recently saw a player attempt to trade another player the king head. I immediately canceled the game (I was running it) and was fortunate enough to get the gamertag of the player. How can I get it to you?

I don't think they can do anything really and I don't think Microsoft would either.

I recently saw a player attempt to trade another player the king head. I immediately canceled the game (I was running it) and was fortunate enough to get the gamertag of the player. How can I get it to you?

The behemoth can't do anything about it, microsoft can.

For more information on microsoft reporting policies, how to's and faq's, I suggest visiting their site/forum.

I used to be a scammer before I joined the forums. My dark secret has been revealed.  :oops:

I used to be a scammer before I joined the forums. My dark secret has been revealed.  :oops:

3s27k0.jpg

Just joking. Or am I.... I am :D

3s27k0.jpg

Just joking. Or am I.... I am :D

I hope you are.  :roll:

so how do I report the person who just tried to scam me?

Well, you probably want to report their profile to microsoft.

For more information on microsoft reporting policies, how to's and faq's, I suggest visiting their site/forum.

They don't pay attention to Jack-Crap we send to them

so how do I report the person who just tried to scam me?

Well, you probably want to report their profile to microsoft.

They don't pay attention to Jack-Crap we send to them

Sad, but true most of the time.

On lighter news, instead of someone to avoid, here's to a good hearted player who cares about the community, no matter who has done him wrong. His gamer tag is EX Party Boy 96 and he is giving every single star head for 100 gems or as much yarn as a person has. Then, he uses that gems and yarn to give to the new players, just so that they get a good kick start on the game. This man is giving back to the community, and he deserves recognition. Thank you for reading.

Except his friends list is full -_-

Here a story from the scam Today.

You'll see a Bunch of Text messages now:

Someone send me a message:

"I WILL PAY 2000 OR MORE FOR THE UNICORN PLZ IM UP FOR ANY TRADE"

2 hours later I answered him that Ill sell him the Unicorn for 2000 Gems.

Then we started. I gave him the Unicorn for 100 Gems first, I hope that wasnt wrong.

Then he gave me another 100 Gems and again 100 Gems.

But then... He only had 30 Gems left...

"Im going to get the rest from my other account brb"

I was waiting for hours. Then I send this message:

"If this is no scam please answer me when Im back im afk now"

He answered later with:

"Can I buy ur Thief for 1000 Gems?"

He invited me and had more Gems, I only saw 100, he could have 1700 (The Rest.)

I said that It would be stupid of me because If he would REALLY pay me 1000 Gems, its like I would give him the Head for free because the 1700 Gems for the Unicorn are left then. He answered:

"Could u plz duplicate the Thief?"

I said

"No, not now first pay me"

He answered then:

"Now or I wont pay u"

I said now and this happened:

"Ill just storm attack your ip disabling your internet if u dont duplicate"

I thought he cant be able for that because If he would be able to do that, he would already have every head.

I said still no.

"SAY GOODBYE TO INTERNET"

I said goodbye for fun but dont send him a message xD

Some Minutes later:

"last chance"

I send him a voice message then Im not stupid and so. He answered;

"text message only u have 10 min"

I was waiting. 1 Hour later he just send me some other message... He would be sorry for all could I duplicate the eyed blob for him and more. I said pay me first and he said he dont has the gems... I blocked his messages.

I hope that was not too much.

P.S. Could I tell the Admin or the SuperMod the GT of this Guy?

I don't understand. Does this mean that people can't scam on bbt? If so I'd be down. What do the mods mean by blacklisting on bbt?

Before you guys call me stupid (lol) As the narrator says- "but I'm just the dumb one, right?"

Lol I saw someone trade the boot for the unicorn. I was like: NOOOOOOOO DO IT WITH ME!!! (I had the boot on a different account). I went to bed with a sad face. Lol

I don't understand. Does this mean that people can't scam on bbt? If so I'd be down. What do the mods mean by blacklisting on bbt?

Before you guys call me stupid (lol) As the narrator says- "but I'm just the dumb one, right?"

It states in the first post that blacklisting includes:

• Posting any gamertags or usernames of players to shame or avoid, especially in a list.
  • Posting stories about scamming other players.
  • Teaching other players to scam, or encouraging them to.

In other words, people are free to scam (if that is what they so desire), as long as news of these exploits doesn't reach our precious, innocent ears here on the forums. If any scams are being shared here, it should be with the intention of protecting other players from the scam, not to brag about "totally ripping off that one loser" because he couldn't see through it.

Hope this helped!  :-) 

I see people attempting to scam all the time but it seems to me that they are succeeding less and less. I feel as though the Battleblock community as a whole is now aware of how to avoid being "scammed" and the amount of scams are dwindling rapidly. This is a good sign for the community and good news for all. (Except for spammers of course ).   XD 

When the Lava Lamp head was new some guy said he wanted it and he knew a head duplication glitch. Me, a person who likes helping people out said yes. Little did I know that the duplication glitch worked, until you left the game, so the guy ran off with my rare special head :(

When the Lava Lamp head was new some guy said he wanted it and he knew a head duplication glitch. Me, a person who likes helping people out said yes. Little did I know that the duplication glitch worked, until you left the game, so the guy ran off with my rare special head :(

Don't fall for these. Ever. 3 out of 4 chance it will work in their favor, and run off leaving you with nothing.