• Announcements

• megan

RTX 2017 - Booth 401   06/02/2017

We’re headed back to Austin, Texas for our 5th time exhibiting at Rooster Teeth Expo (RTX)! You’ll be able to find us at RTX 2017 Booth 401 (next to our friends, Supergiant Games) from July 7 to July 9 and we’re going to have lots of new stuff this year.   See our Blog Post for all the details, including the new merch we're bringing with us! 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FOXFRAGON

Length Of Gameplay?

11 posts in this topic

I want to know if Alien Hominid HD is worth getting. I know it is great and fun, especially made by the Behemoth, but how long is the gameplay?

I have only gotten up to Russia so far but it does take a little while each mission usually takes 10 mins give or take a few mins. In my opinion it is a great game but hopefully a few other people reply as I don't want you to just take my word on it.

Basically it makes up for length with difficulty such as games like Battletoads and Castlevania, so even if it's short, it would still take you a while.

Yeah. I enjoyed it and I thought it was worth the money. Plus the minigames are really fun also. 

Just get it bro! Hard to say how long it will take you to beat the game. It's not really long, but very challenging so you may be retrying a lot of the levels :D

I bought it on PS2 got stuck half way traded it in 3 years later bought HD on XBLA and loved every second