• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
    • megan

FALL SALE! 25% OFF select merch   10/16/2017

Time to stock up on all of our autumn appropriate threads and accessories!

From now thru October 22, 2017 (11:59PM PST), we’ve got sweatshirts and warm plush hats on sale at 25% OFF in our online store! There are also a few other rad items like the Behemoth scarf, skate decks, and the Hatty tissue box cover on sale.

See the full list of Fall items here: FALL SALE

Who else is waiting for dlc for Battleblock? i decided it would be fun to start a thread and show you guys some of my ideas for dlc's and read some of yours every time i go on the forums. My ideas are

Idea 1: Candy Island

The friends are on a boat and the circle head character is wearing a captains helmet and the narrator is saying things like "wow what an uneventful journey" and then everything spirals out of control and a pirate gang boards their ship. The circle head tries to talk to the other captain and they make their way to the candy island (like the narrators comment in the begging of the game) when you get there the first chapter is on the deck of the ship and the enemies wear pirate hats and everything is wooden. after that everything is retextured like candy blocks and maybe chocolate cats or cats that are made out of some kind of candy. later the group discovers that the pirates found hatty's hat and they covered it with chocolate. They jokingly wear it and they get possessed like hatty and start building a second theater on candy island. Each Dlc would have 4 chapters and the 4th chapter would be in the construction of the second theater and you have to destroy the theater and save Candy island. Also after every dlc you would get a star character and a new weapon:

Star Head: Gingerbread Head

Weapon: Gumdrops (you place them down and when a enemy gets near it they blow up)

Please give constructive criticism :D

-Will edit more ideas later-

Post your ideas please - Max 

• Upvote 1

I like the idea of adding a story mode type of dlc. When you beat it I like the idea of getting a head and weapon.

I will come up with a dlc idea later...

• Upvote 1

Maybe a water hose weapon! :) It doesn't do damage, but it pushes the players far back, like the energy ball, just that you won't have recoil to yourself.

• Upvote 3

how about the grimporuem some

about:some cats may have escaped the attack of our boat friends and built and theater called the grimporuem so while sailing after escaping battleblock theater our boat friends find an island with the grimporuem and hatty gets repossed by furrhams hat and you must complete doing the grimporuem to collect good hats that glow green that has the power to save hatty and your friends from those evil escaped cats by entertaining them and you must do it fast before they riot and almost kill hatty like from battleblock theater!

• Upvote 1

i read on other post, a cool weapon are a banana peel, i think its cool, and a umbrella its my idea :)

I Have a another idea: Skyblock.

Story:

Hatty and all 320 of his friends are ready to take flight to Skyblock, a sky island made of blocks. but the cats decided to fly there too and everything goes crazy like fast wind and lightning then they land there. in the first chapter they find out that Hatty is wearing the hat again thanks to the cats.  the next 2 chapters feature very cloudy levels, but unlike normal clouds you can't pass through them. the last chapter the cats begin to bulid the first sky theater and you must destroy it.

Star Head: Cloud Head

Weapon: Wind Ball: Shoot a ball of gust that blows back enemies.

I have one idea

The Crystal Cave:  This take back a long time ago...Purrham Furbottom and his friends plus cats is on a adventure to find a hat. Furbottom  and his friends found a crystal cave. But the cave had some sort of monster, It was like a chicken and a duck combined  (what ever float your boa) and locked them up in a crystal cage. Furbottom and friends need to get that hat and escape.

Star head: A Gem

Weapon: The Hat: You shoot out lasers from your hand.

Trophys: Normal: A gem trophy, Insane: A crystal trophy

i read on other post, a cool weapon are a banana peel, i think its cool, and a umbrella its my idea :)

I think the banana peel was my idea.

Idea 1:  The Factory

Story:  After "rescuing" Hatty, the remaining cats capture the friends and take them to a factory.  Chapter 1 would focus on finding weapons that would be required for later.  Chapter 2 would focus on making a way out.  Chapter 3 would focus on making a plan.  Chapter 4 would focus on killing the Foreman and escaping.

Star Head:  Foreman

Weapon: Spinnigun

Also, a great update would be the ability to make your star heads untradable.  The only time I can ever trade is when the other person has every star head also.

No, wait.... I GOT IT:

TELEPORTER GUN!

Yeah, you have a teleporter gun (not a portal gun rip off) and you should it on the wall to make a teleporter, then you shoot it again to make a second teleporter.  Then you can get to other areas... 

and, yeah this sounds like portal.  

Place: Mount BOOM!

Objective: Destroy the hat.

Story: The friends are being chased by the cats and they need to destroy the hat to save hatty.

Head: Volcano

Weapon: Musket (like at the end) it would be different from the foam ocket because it would explode.

Place: Mount BOOM!

Objective: Destroy the hat.

Story: The friends are being chased by the cats and they need to destroy the hat to save hatty.

Head: Volcano

Weapon: Musket (like at the end) it would be different from the foam ocket because it would explode.

Sounds a little like lord of the rings....

But I like the destroying the hat idea!