Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Crazy Savage

Alien Hominid Help!

7 posts in this topic

I bought the game Alien Hominid Game about 2 hours ago. I played it for 5 minutes to check it out and it worked fine. After that I played Battleblock where I found an invisible player, either he's a hacker or a glitch in the trading booth. Soon after, I went back on Hominid and the game doesn't work! The main menu is blank and if I click the large X button on the control it comes on for a second. Anyone know what happened?

Edited by Crazy Savage

Have you tried deleting and redownloading & re-installing alien hominid?

I bought the game Alien Hominid Game about 2 hours ago. I played it for 5 minutes to check it out and it worked fine. After that I played Battleblock where I found an invisible player, either he's a hacker or a glitch in the trading booth. Soon after, I went back on Hominid and the game doesn't work! The main menu is blank and if I click the large X button on the control it comes on for a second. Anyone know what happened?

Yeh, I've seen players invisible when I just joined their game. I believe it's just a glitch or lag, but then i leave the gift shop and everything is normal again.

When my friend showed me Alien Hominid for the first time, i thought it was easy.Jokes on me because, i couldn't even beat the first level!

When my friend showed me Alien Hominid for the first time, i thought it was easy.Jokes on me because, i couldn't even beat the first level!

Try beating it on thumbsucker mode.

And it seems that the OP has found the solution to his problem.

So here's a lock.