Morg    1,515

He needs to have Jon on as a guest some time so they can finish Mega Man X, and Sonic '06.

Jon said on his Twitter that he's not going to be on Guest Grumps. Sorry.

And Danny isn't so bad, but it's like having two Arins.

Isaac    1,218

He needs to have Jon on as a guest some time so they can finish Mega Man X, and Sonic '06.

I like Danny more than Jon, I just want them to finish Mega Man X :I

I like Danny more than Jon, I just want them to finish Sonic '06 :I

Fixed that for you.

• Upvote 2

Isaac    1,218

Has anyone actually looked at Ninjasexparty? I've known about them for a while, and I just started watching their stuff again. Check this out.

Slightly NSFW:

• Upvote 2

Has anyone actually looked at Ninjasexparty? I've known about them for a while, and I just started watching their stuff again. Check this out.

I watch Ninjasexparty pretty regularly now due to Game Grumps.

Chris    1,202

Anyone watching the Wind Waker playthrough they're doing? Besides me?

I don't usually manage to catch their full game plays anymore. Either because I don't have the time, or because I lose interest a couple of episodes in

I try and catch all the one-off's they do, though

I've come to the realization that if they play a game I've played before, I don't enjoy their videos nearly as much.  It's due to the fact that I know what to do, so seeing them get stuck on the easiest crap just pisses me off.  Wind Waker HD is doomed to be a nightmare for me if they actually play through the whole thing.

Scaler193    898

I've come to the realization that if they play a game I've played before, I don't enjoy their videos nearly as much.  It's due to the fact that I know what to do, so seeing them get stuck on the easiest crap just pisses me off.  Wind Waker HD is doomed to be a nightmare for me if they actually play through the whole thing.

Its still a pain never playing the game before and knowing what to do before they can figure it out. Also, I couldn't get through the Binding of Isaac, the pain was to much.

Isaac    1,218

As much as I love Wind Waker (as much as Majora's Mask, so a whole lot...), I don't want to watch WWHD due to the risk of getting a heart attack.

Morg    1,515

Roy-G-Biv    446

I remember when Egoraptor used to animate.

Game Groomps is funny and all but I just want my Sequelitis 3.

Or Awesome series, whichever comes first.

• Upvote 3

Oh Butler    160

It's not really fair to compare Jon to Dan. They are almost completely different; their humor is much different. Without a doubt, I think it is fair to say that Dan fits the 'Not So Grump' title much better, as he just doesnt give a crap about anything. Jon was funny, but got confused at a lot of gameplay mechanics, which made some episodes almost unbearable.

I dont like that GG has mainly turned into Arin playing a game, and Dan just telling stories. It was always funny when Jon would tear Arin apart for failing something, take the controller, and also fail. Dan just kinda says "Man! This looks really hard. Barry, fast forward until Arin does it."

I also dont feel like Barry cares as much about editing, and Arin and Dan tell him to do too much stuff, which ruins the awesome Barryness that GG used to have when he did random awesome edits. Now he only really edits random things in when Dan/Arin/Ross say 'Barry, make that a rap.' or something along those lines.

GG with Jon= tenouttaten, would watch again.  GG with Dan= 7/10 asses

Edited by Oh Butler
  • Upvote 3

Isaac    1,218

I can watch their Wind Waker HD play-through now, because they're using a strategy guide. Thank God.

Did anybody catch Jon's newest Vines?

One of them stars a topless, dancing Barry. I'm not telling you which, though  :evil: 

https://vine.co/v/hPd5rImv1Ea

https://vine.co/v/hPTtQM9Ytm6

https://vine.co/v/hPTxHxKaVgX

I loved them all. Tis' glorious.

How is Barry in New York and California at the same time? More proof that Barry is a god.

edit: Hey look I can post now.

Edited by IndustrialKnight
  • Upvote 1

Eclipse5001    5

I only started watching Game Grumps a few months ago and its growing on me. There windwaker playthrough for me is a mixture of awesome and frustration though. Also there recent Grumps VS's playing Wheel of Fortune was pretty funny, Can't believe Danny's bad luck in the first episode lol.