• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
    • megan

Pit People's Final Touches   11/21/2017

It has been nearly a year since we launched Pit People on early access. This journey has been an incredible experience! We’ve built a better game thanks to all your feedback. So here’s a spicy little situation: We’ve decided that our next big drop will be the FULL version of the game! Yes, it shall be complete! You’ll be able to play through the story and find out what happens for everyone.  
        As we write this, we’re working on the last of the cinematics for the story campaign! This is the final push towards completing the game, alongside additional story quests and a new world map with bonus missions.
        Since there’s so much involved with these last steps (VO, animation, level creation, music licensing, QA testing, etc), we’re not exactly sure when everything will line up for a full release date, but we’re shooting to release within the first few months of 2018.
        Thank you again to all of the people who’ve been playing Pit People during early access and to everyone who has been sending us feedback. It has truly been invaluable and we can’t wait to share the conclusion of Pit People with you all!

I feel like Barry has been slacking ever since he got vocal cords... it might be that hes just enjoying the powers of speech but he only really ever edits when they tell him to (which isn't very often) now....

I miss the days when Barry would edit something in simply for the sake of editing something in...

Edited by SaltOnToast

I feel like Barry has been slacking ever since he got vocal cords... it might be that hes just enjoying the powers of speech but he only really ever edits when they tell him to (which isn't very often) now....

I miss the days when Barry would edit something in simply for the sake of editing something in...

I mentioned that way earlier in the thread because I really think that is the worst thing about the 'new' Game Grumps. Barry used to be so creative, but now I think he has too big a workload since he now edits 3 episodes per day and stars on Table Flip. My biggest annoyance is how Danny always tells Barry to edit things in, where as Jon didn't near as much.

• Upvote 1

I mentioned that way earlier in the thread because I really think that is the worst thing about the 'new' Game Grumps. Barry used to be so creative, but now I think he has too big a workload since he now edits 3 episodes per day and stars on Table Flip. My biggest annoyance is how Danny always tells Barry to edit things in, where as Jon didn't near as much.

Except for the replays. Which I never really hated anyway, despite Arin's dislike of them. 

I never said Jon didnt tell Barry to do stuff, but in honesty the replays were funny and gave people to see something again if they might have missed something awesome. Danny just likes to say Barry add a wolfjob and random things, which can be funny, but is way overdone. Jon also would retract a 'replay' if Arin loudly disagreed to doing it, so there was some control over it.

I never said Jon didnt tell Barry to do stuff, but in honesty the replays were funny and gave people to see something again if they might have missed something awesome. Danny just likes to say Barry add a wolfjob and random things, which can be funny, but is way overdone. Jon also would retract a 'replay' if Arin loudly disagreed to doing it, so there was some control over it.

The way I look at it is that we could either have 100% more wolfjobs, or no wolfjobs. I think we all know the right answer here.

• Upvote 1

The way I look at it is that we could either have 100% more wolfjobs, or no wolfjobs. I think we all know the right answer here.

Barry! Throw in A WolfJob!

I really hate to be "That guy" but I saw this on a youtube comment and looked it up myself.

Here is a picture:

Egoraptor_seven_asses_shirt_video.png

Now if you look and zoom in on the calender and look at the 13th it pretty clearly says "jon leaves".

I really hate to be "That guy" but I saw this on a youtube comment and looked it up myself.

Here is a picture:

Egoraptor_seven_asses_shirt_video.png

Now if you look and zoom in on the calender and look at the 13th it pretty clearly says "jon leaves".

I think that was just a "Jon's going on a trip" kind of Jon leaves not the ultimate "Jon is leaving GG" Jon leaves.

The calendar on the back says November and Jon left last summer. I don't think they had that many episodes backlogged to last them over six months.

BUMP

Yay! Something I can actually bare to watch again!

Not for long

Watching Game Grumps is Hard, Man

I havent watched a GG in a while now. I watched the first couple episodes of the Disney Princess game and gave up on the channel. I just don't find Danny and Arin funny together. I guess Jon just spoiled me too much.

I havent watched a GG in a while now. I watched the first couple episodes of the Disney Princess game and gave up on the channel. I just don't find Danny and Arin funny together. I guess Jon just spoiled me too much.

I think the main reason I don't feel as compelled to watch Danny and Arin as much is the lack of conflict (fake or otherwise) between the two of them. Jon was never afraid to push Arin's buttons, and vice versa, but we all knew that at the end of the day they were still good friends. Danny is just too nice for that. 

I'm still enjoying some of the stuff on the channel, though. I don't really watch the show as much anymore, but I still listen to most of the episodes. I started paying attention to their Windwaker playthrough after that hour-long episode they put out. They should do more hour-long episodes.  :-) 

• Upvote 1

With Jon you had weird noises, lots of shouting, and a duo that kind of seemed opposite from each other (they had different views on a ton of things from what I remember).

With Danny, you have sexy time 420 blaze it style stories, humble laughing and jokes, and Arin getting mad at Danny.

Really it just comes down to what you prefer I guess, I always liked Danny a little more than Jon, but I still miss the guy. I haven't been watching much more than Game Grump versus lately though, so I have no idea how Danny and Arin have been in there more recent series.

Finding myself watching them less only watching like one or two series (one of which is on hold currently) I just miss the conflict... Danny just kind of goes with whatever and isn't very competitive... even in the versus... Its almost like having two Arins most of the time... the only redeeming factor being when Danny tells a life story.

I have recently started to watch Game Grumps again, I stopped watching because it I didn't think it was going to be funny anymore without Jon, however I really regret that stupid decision cause now I have to catch up on a lot videos and I find them incredibly funny, But Jon was still better in my opinion.

They have 2 very different types of comedy on one hand you have conflict where they shout at each over stupid stuff and insult each other which we find hilarious and now we have not so aggressive comedy where its them telling jokes and funny stories. but they both have both of these types but Jon had more conflict whereas Danny has more funny stories. But what do I know I have only seen like 50 of Dan Grumps and all of Jon grumps so I think this may be a little one sided.    

Well it's been a whole year since the Steam Train/Danny era started.

New Steam Train intro and such.

and anniversary song.

Edited by IndustrialKnight
  • Upvote 1

Double post bump extreme rule breaking super post!

Anyway I wanted to bump this thread to bring to attention, this madness...

NSFW as all/most things on this thread, if you're offended by homosexuality, do not watch.

Ever since they started Super Mario 3D World, the Miiverse posts after each level for me have been something to do with Game Grumps. It's funny.

• Upvote 1

Ever since they started Super Mario 3D World, the Miiverse posts after each level for me have been something to do with Game Grumps. It's funny.

I'm really enjoying that series. Castlevania II, too.  :-)