Warning: Game Grumps and following sub channels are most commonly known for their swearing and crude humor, open spoilers at risk. NSFW.

This thread is dedicated to the wonder that is Game Grumps!

There's old Game Grumps! Jon and Arin play console games!

Then there's the new Game Grumps! Danny and Arin play console games!!

Steam Train! Ross and Danny play PC games! DOS and not so DOS!!

The newly featured Steam Rolled! Ross, Danny, Arin, Barry, and sometimes Suzie in a 1v1v1v1 of console and PC games!!

FEEL FREE TO DISCUSS!!!!

Edited by IndustrialKnight

Mr. Hatty    1,808

Surprised it took you this long to spew all your fandom into one place.

Anyway, haven't watched much since a couple weeks after Jon's departure, decided to check out Steam Rolled....it makes me feel weird and confused

• Upvote 2

T Diamond    281

Good stuff, but this forum really needs it's own Youtube section now. I think at least half of consistently active threads are based off of Youtube vids.

• Upvote 1

Anyway, haven't watched much since a couple weeks after Jon's departure, decided to check out Steam Rolled....it makes me feel weird and confused

I found steam rolled a bit odd at first too, the first few episodes were easy to understand, but Barry sounds too much like Ross and too many people are talking at once. But it has Barry...BARRY!

Chris    1,200

I'm actually surprised none of us here already made a topic on this. But boy, I love me some Game Grumps. Not as much now, since Jon left, but I tune in every now and again for a few laughs

Before Jon left, Game Grumps was a daily thing for me. It became a part of my life, pretty much (as it did for many of the fans)

Danny isn't so bad, though

Here's some fan-art I did for them ages ago. The first one even made it into the Fan-Art album on their Facebook page  :arrow: 

game_grumps_by_chris_the_ninjer-d5ayfdd.

grump_fiction_by_chris_the_ninjer-d5i9g6

game_grumps_again_by_chris_the_ninjer-d6

Scaler193    898

I've been keeping up with every episode of game grumps since Jon left, I actually like Dan better than Jon. Barely ever watch Steam Train, only do if the game interests me or Arin jumps on board.

Fun Fact. I was somewhat acquainted with Ross. His personality changed a bit from Game Grumps. That or he really like's the attention.

"There's four of us, here tonight!  Chugga chugga choo choo time to fight!  Steam rolled!"

Anyway, I will always be proud of the fact that I was one of Game Grumps' first subscribers.  Especially since they're over a million, so that's insane.

Mr. Hatty    1,808

I feel Steam Rolled is a misleading title.......

Half or less of the people are from Steam train, and they don't just play steam games...... unless Nintendo recently partnered with VALVe for a PC release of Mario Party..... which would actually kick a lot of balloon

• Upvote 1

AdamBRT    421

"There's four of us, here tonight!  Chugga chugga choo choo time to fight!  Steam rolled!"

Anyway, I will always be proud of the fact that I was one of Game Grumps' first subscribers.  Especially since they're over a million, so that's insane.

Same. My brother actually introduced me into it (Well I was actually shouting at him put his headphones in because I was on xbox then later that night I started to watch them :-P) and we were watching it daily and we used quote the jokes and have some laughs. And about a year ago I said they would still be doing it...and I was half right. 

So pocket considering you watched it from the start and have seen them progressed. What has been your favorite series?

Same. My brother actually introduced me into it (Well I was actually shouting at him put his headphones in because I was on xbox then later that night I started to watch them :-P) and we were watching it daily and we used quote the jokes and have some laughs. And about a year ago I said they would still be doing it...and I was half right. 

So pocket considering you watched it from the start and have seen them progressed. What has been your favorite series?

Good Lord, that's a tough question...Hang on, let me look through all of them again and I'll edit this post with the answer.

Alright looking through, my favorite is probably Kirby Superstar, if not that one, then it would be Pokemon Emerald.

For me, it's really hard to pinpoint what is my favorite series, since they've done so many, and I've seen every single one.  Like I said, I was one of their first subscribers, so I hold them very close to my heart.  In my opinion, they didn't get worse over time, but that might be just because how much I loved Jon and Arin, I was probably more willing to overlook anything like that.  I really miss Jon, though.

Mr. Hatty    1,808

I didn't subscribe for awhile but I was watching since the beginning, still think they never topped Goof Troop, but Chulip came oh so close...

I think I'm in the same group as most people in saying that at the start of the series I liked Arin more, but then as the days went on I grew to love Jon as he slowly became my favorite.

Nothing wrong with Danny, I've been a fan of his stuff since before Game Grumps ("If We Were Gay" by NinjaSexParty is one of the best things ever, so watch that if you get the chance, plus "Dinosaur Laser Fight" is pretty damn good), but he doesn't make me laugh as much as Jon did... nothing wrong with Ross either but I do not find Ross funny in the slightest.

After Jon left I stopped watching daily and used my spare time watching old Continue? episodes I missed instead

AdamBRT    421

I didn't subscribe for awhile but I was watching since the beginning, still think they never topped Goof Troop, but Chulip came oh so close...

I think I'm in the same group as most people in saying that at the start of the series I liked Arin more, but then as the days went on I grew to love Jon as he slowly became my favorite.

Nothing wrong with Danny, I've been a fan of his stuff since before Game Grumps ("If We Were Gay" by NinjaSexParty is one of the best things ever, so watch that if you get the chance, plus "Dinosaur Laser Fight" is pretty damn good), but he doesn't make me laugh as much as Jon did... nothing wrong with Ross either but I do not find Ross funny in the slightest.

After Jon left I stopped watching daily and used my spare time watching old Continue? episodes I missed instead

Goof troop was my favorite series to had a lot of laughs (I still loved all the other series as well) I know that there was nothing wrong with Danny but I never knew who he was, never really watched NinjaSexParty but I have watched a few episodes and Out of this world with Mycaruba and also staring Mycaruba has to be the funniest for me.

Scaler193    898

I wouldn't look at being one of the first subscribers as much as an accomplishment Pocket, there were still like 10,000 subscribers when the channel was first announced. All them egoraptor fans along with the 4 jontron flooded that channel.

I think I was more amazed that jon and arin were friends during there first couple episodes then anything else. Never expected ol unpopular jon to know someone like that.

Chris    1,200

I think I was more amazed that jon and arin were friends during there first couple episodes then anything else. Never expected ol unpopular jon to know someone like that.

Its funny, I'd started watching JonTron just a couple of weeks before Game Grumps started up, and had been an Egoraptor fan since Metal Gear Awesome

So when I saw the GG announcement video in my sub-box it really surprised me, too  :-D 

I stopped watching after Jon left, but I got back into GG just recently after Barry and Suzy started playing on Steam Rolled.

I still like it, even with Dan, but I end up skipping the "Hey I'm Grump..." intro because Dan doing the "I'm not so Grump," is still insanely jarring to me. I'll get used to it eventually, though.

Woo the second game grumps collab, if you're not familiar, it's JerryTerry, LilTommyJ, and Atpunk, the most well known remixers(imo imo imo) making their second remix collab and it's amazing

• Upvote 1

Isaac    1,218

I had a mini heart attack when I saw that they played Out of this World. I thought I was the only one who knew about that game...

Anyway, I like Danny more than Jon. As much as I don't want to admit it, Arin and Danny make a better team. Ever since Jon left, I've been watching them a lot more, and I like their game choices. I am pretty disappointed that Sonic '06 was never put to rest though... 

Chris    1,200

Woo the second game grumps collab, if you're not familiar, it's JerryTerry, LilTommyJ, and Atpunk, the most well known remixers(imo imo imo) making their second remix collab and it's amazing

That was beautiful

Gohan_SSJ2_Crying_by_Dessite.gif

This is probably my favourite GG remix, though. Its either this, or Goof Troop Boop

Mr. Hatty    1,808

So I don't even get why they bother calling Game Grumps, Steam Train and Steam Rolled different things, now that Arin is replacing Danny in Steam Train and Suzy Goose replacing Danny in Steam Rolled, they're all kinda the same thing, they should just call it all Game Grumps and make it established that sometimes the people playing are different.

I honestly think that the reason there are all these different series now is because Danny wanted an excuse to make new theme songs.

Fun Fact: HotdiggedyDemon, flash artist who is friends with Ego, asked to be in an episode of Guest Grumps back when Jon was still there and Arin turned him down.

Just a little fun fact

• Upvote 1

AdamBRT    421

So I don't even get why they bother calling Game Grumps, Steam Train and Steam Rolled different things, now that Arin is replacing Danny in Steam Train and Suzy Goose replacing Danny in Steam Rolled, they're all kinda the same thing, they should just call it all Game Grumps and make it established that sometimes the people playing are different.

I honestly think that the reason there are all these different series now is because Danny wanted an excuse to make new theme songs.

Fun Fact: HotdiggedyDemon, flash artist who is friends with Ego, asked to be in an episode of Guest Grumps back when Jon was still there and Arin turned him down.

Just a little fun fact

I just don't understand why don't they make steam train/rolled on another channel? Maybe because they wouldn't get that many subscribers is one possibly reason.

And also how did you know that fact, it would have been awesome to see that episode of guest grumps 

Mr. Hatty    1,808

Just a little fun fact

I just don't understand why don't they make steam train/rolled on another channel? Maybe because they wouldn't get that many subscribers is one possibly reason.

And also how did you know that fact, it would have been awesome to see that episode of guest grumps 

At a convention him and egoraptor were there (because Arin does the majority of voices in his Ponies.MOV flash series), and during Q&A he brought it up and Arin just kinda awkwardly said sorry about it... It's somewhere on YouTube, I don't remember the video but I bet it was an MLP convention, seeing how his most popular work is based on it.

It may have been a joke though, he does this character whenever he's at things like that where he acts really pompous like he's Jesus, and a lot of people confuse that with his real personality, including myself sometimes, so it may have been a part of his act.

Scaler193    898

Just a little fun fact

Money > Not as much money