• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
    • megan

Pit People's Final Touches   11/21/2017

It has been nearly a year since we launched Pit People on early access. This journey has been an incredible experience! We’ve built a better game thanks to all your feedback. So here’s a spicy little situation: We’ve decided that our next big drop will be the FULL version of the game! Yes, it shall be complete! You’ll be able to play through the story and find out what happens for everyone.  
        As we write this, we’re working on the last of the cinematics for the story campaign! This is the final push towards completing the game, alongside additional story quests and a new world map with bonus missions.
        Since there’s so much involved with these last steps (VO, animation, level creation, music licensing, QA testing, etc), we’re not exactly sure when everything will line up for a full release date, but we’re shooting to release within the first few months of 2018.
        Thank you again to all of the people who’ve been playing Pit People during early access and to everyone who has been sending us feedback. It has truly been invaluable and we can’t wait to share the conclusion of Pit People with you all!
Sign in to follow this  
dP Cypher

Gta V: What Are You Gonna Do?

I will be getting GTA V midnight release. But I'm so shocked that I don't know what I wanna do first. From completing missions to just go around causing mayhem and enjoying this well built enviorment. So I wanna know, What are you gonna do when you get GT A V?

(Dont know if I duped. If I did I will request lock once notified)

Criticize me or not, I don't like GTA at all. I'm probably the only one though, most of my friends are super excited for it. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely enjoy open world games, just not GTA.

I watched the trailer. The gameplay looks great, but the storyline... very recycled.

I have no money so I can't get the game....yet. However the first thing I would do is what I always do and start a massive cop chase and see how long I can last (after doing a couple of missions)

Edit: (spelling mistake)

Edited by Abz2141

I think first I would play a few missions then save my game. After I do that I would go on a massive police chase a few times until I get bored of it. :D

This game's gonna be real big. It might just tie for GOTY with Bioshock: Infinite and The Last of Us.

Criticize me or not, I don't like GTA at all. I'm probably the only one though, most of my friends are super excited for it. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely enjoy open world games, just not GTA.

I watched the trailer. The gameplay looks great, but the storyline... very recycled.

The storyline doesn't sound similar to any of the previous GTA. They usually focus on a single character, starting from scratch and making their way to the top, typically in a "scarface"-ish fashion. This one has three protagonists, one of which is already succesful from the get go.

I'll just assume you do not know the story of the previous issues. Your loss.

This game's gonna be real big. It might just tie for GOTY with Bioshock: Infinite and The Last of Us.

Yep, that's the general thought going through every gamer's mind at this point. I still think Bioshock deserves it.

If I end up getting it (Not pre-ordering or anything. Not too interested anyway) I would do what my friends and I do on GTA IV. We will be the best civilians ever. We obey traffic laws, stop at red lights, and drive around the city in a calm and orderly manner. 

• Upvote 1

Speaking of GTA, I don't think IV has aged very well to this point in time.

What a perfect time to make another one!

Edited by Turkey

Speaking of GTA, I don't think IV has aged very well to this point in time.

What a perfect time to make another one!

The truth of that made me chuckle.

If I end up getting it (Not pre-ordering or anything. Not too interested anyway) I would do what my friends and I do on GTA IV. We will be the best civilians ever. We obey traffic laws, stop at red lights, and drive around the city in a calm and orderly manner. 

I tried that once, gave up in frustration and shot everybody who witnessed it.