TheSandwichGamer

Does Anyone Want Battleblock Theater For Pc?

AdamBRT    421

Ha! I almost fell for it.

I like this:

2nltlqh.jpg

Yeah it's from some locked topic from like a month or two ago.

I just edited it a bit. :P

Oh yeah I remember that almost had me fooled originally, but then I looked a the background colors

A Steam bug seems to leak some testing games.....

Link to image: http://i.imgur.com/5qhWc9N.png (29th position / current player 3...)

Link on reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/Steam/comments/1uo3hu/so_i_hopped_into_steam_and_checked_the_stats_page/

If this is true.... I LOVE YOU DAMN BEHEMOTH!

Is this real? If it is someone pinch me to make sure  :lol:
From what I've read on the steam leak, yes. However it might still be a well-crafted ploy. Seeing as how we haven't gotten any official response from the devs of any of the games listed, I'd say we'll just have to wait and see.

I doubt it's fake since another user also took a picture of the "leak".

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/521295batman.jpg

DAMMIT BEHEMOTH SAY SOMETHING, I'M DYING OVER HERE!

I doubt they will say anything.

Elite552    0

http://steamdb.info/app/238460/

There's a package on SteamDB that's been modified 4 hours ago and has the comment "BattleBlock Theater". Since a Steam game has to be registered in the database by the devs before it gets released, this would be extremely hard to fake. BBT on PC could very well be real :D

alphagoku1    0

im gonna go with it like this, the long and short of it is, when an indie developer becomes part of a big corporation, they cant necessarily have all the ingenuity and creativity they had, mostly because they have a quota to meet and, more than likely a contract to fulfill.so in a gamers eyes, if a developer like the behemoth were to come under the wing of a company like Microsoft, the quality of the game would drop tremendously, whereas something like call of duty has been around so long that its been kind of worn out and they're looking for gimmicks more or less to keep the series going

alphagoku1    0

long and short of it, when its a small company, its way more about the quality, and if and when it gets big, its more about the money that it pulls from the product, no matter how much of the original idea and spark and originality of it dies in the process

DataPack    9

long and short of it, when its a small company, its way more about the quality, and if and when it gets big, its more about the money that it pulls from the product, no matter how much of the original idea and spark and originality of it dies in the process

About quality you say? I guess you didn't get CC on Steam when it was released, the thing was unplayable for many people.

I'm pretty sure they've sold enough copies to port BBT to PC n7PixDR.jpg

alphagoku1    0

heres my question, why not just designate a team to port it over for them? it would probably work just as well and save time and manpower. take example: Terraria........ thats the only one i can think of right now lol, but still, thats what they did. it shouldnt take much from the team at The Behemoth if someone is doing it for them right?

LadyGoku    0

I'm not too sure I'd be into it since everyone would be buying the heads instead of earning them. I just don't see the fun in it anymore without the challenge.

StarBot    1

Yes, because I don't own a Xbox, and I really want this game.

Castle Crashers was awesome on PC.So why not BBT   

StarBot    1

Just to get this clear though, in case nobody noticed, I don't like CoD. 

We have a similarity then, I don't like it either.

Me either.  :|

aruu10    0

Seeing as how it is already available for pc and linux as a mac user who was too stupid to read the label before buying, I would really appreciate it if The Behemoth made it available for mac. Now I have wasted 10 bucks for a game I cant run, and steam doesnt even let me download the game initially in order to boot camp it since its not available on my platform :\