TheSandwichGamer

Does Anyone Want Battleblock Theater For Pc?

Koen    466

The behemoth isn't a large multinational corporation, it takes them a lot of time to port something to another system. Don't expect to hear anything about a port for the next 2 years, that is if they even decide to port it.

• Upvote 3

Roy-G-Biv    446

I'd rather them spend time developing Game 4 then them porting BBT to PC.

They can get a brand new game out there earlier if they decide not to port BBT to PC.

Ports take development manpower, and The Behemoth is still an indie developer.

• Upvote 2

Not really.

Take PopCap as an example... Every big company changes things around to make the most profit possible, which reasons why I support indie developers so often, it's not all about the money.

Memor    270

I think they should keep battleblock exclusively on Xbox and continue work on game 4.

Yes, original content is always good.

scarabix    250

Having to pay to be able to play online is just plain terrible. Then again I didn't get it on XBLA because I don't have the points.

DataPack    9

The behemoth isn't a large multinational corporation, it takes them a lot of time to port something to another system. Don't expect to hear anything about a port for the next 2 years, that is if they even decide to port it.

Porting something doesn't take long at all, optimizing it for the system does.

Mr. Hatty    1,808

I actually do hope that Microsoft snatches up The Behemoth, they'd have a hell of a lot more money to get their work done, so we'd probably see more than two games come out every decade...

Though on the flipside, if that were to happen they'd probably be forced into making Castle Crashers sequels every year or so..... ugh..... or they could pull a Garden Warfare, which would be cool in my opinion

I actually do hope that Microsoft snatches up The Behemoth, they'd have a hell of a lot more money to get their work done, so we'd probably see more than two games come out every decade...

Though on the flipside, if that were to happen they'd probably be forced into making Castle Crashers sequels every year or so..... ugh..... or they could pull a Garden Warfare, which would be cool in my opinion

Listen to what you're saying! More money is often the opposite of quality. Microsoft has shown good examples of that. I hope the staff isn't dumb enough to come to such an idiotic agreement, because if they do... Let's just say they won't be the best indie developer anymore.

BiPolarBear    121

Listen to what you're saying! More money is often the opposite of quality. Microsoft has shown good examples of that. I hope the staff isn't dumb enough to come to such an idiotic agreement, because if they do... Let's just say they won't be the best indie developer anymore.

How does having more money lead to lower quality? Call of Duty is a higher quality game than The Behemoth games, (no offense intended) but AH, CC, and BBT are more enjoyable and original because more time was put into them, so more ideas were added throughout development. 

BiPolarBear    121

Dude, don't compare AAA titles with indie games, that's just bad.

They're both games. It's like saying I can't compare the pizza place down the street that sells awesome pizza to Dominos that sells children's nightmares. 

• Upvote 1

Mr. Hatty    1,808

Dude, don't compare AAA titles with indie games, that's just bad.

They're both games. It's like saying I can't compare the pizza place down the street that sells awesome pizza to Dominos that sells children's nightmares. 

Couldn't have said it better myself.