• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
    • megan

Pit People's Final Touches   11/21/2017

It has been nearly a year since we launched Pit People on early access. This journey has been an incredible experience! We’ve built a better game thanks to all your feedback. So here’s a spicy little situation: We’ve decided that our next big drop will be the FULL version of the game! Yes, it shall be complete! You’ll be able to play through the story and find out what happens for everyone.  
        As we write this, we’re working on the last of the cinematics for the story campaign! This is the final push towards completing the game, alongside additional story quests and a new world map with bonus missions.
        Since there’s so much involved with these last steps (VO, animation, level creation, music licensing, QA testing, etc), we’re not exactly sure when everything will line up for a full release date, but we’re shooting to release within the first few months of 2018.
        Thank you again to all of the people who’ve been playing Pit People during early access and to everyone who has been sending us feedback. It has truly been invaluable and we can’t wait to share the conclusion of Pit People with you all!

Zaplosion v6 by Swirly Kalen is the latest version!

Playlist: FInished and uploaded!!!!

Special Thanks:

fishysock

CMoNeYno23

MisterrQuentin

D3MONHUNT3R 524

CreeperHD80

Dragonborn2105

TallishMass

Venonsnake100

Bluelimiter

crazygamer208

BehemothKyle

Lindsay_Behemoth

Megan

And a huge thank you to the rest of the Behemoth team for featuring Hattington Broz!

SwirlyKalenPlaysScreenShot2014-03-0610-0SwirlyKalenPlaysScreenShot2014-03-0610-0SwirlyKalenPlaysScreenShot2014-03-0610-0SwirlyKalenPlaysScreenShot2014-03-0610-0

Edited by Swik
  • Upvote 1

Hi everybody, I was one of the first testers to try this out, And I have to say that this is playlist is Truly amazing. It has a well thought out story that's interesting and canon to the main story line. It has WAY innovative traps and puzzles in it's levels that will 100% be original and fun. And the color scheme is so beautiful and the levels are so addicting and fun that you just want to keep playing. I highly recommend checking this playlist out, It has got to be one of the best playlist's of all time. Maybe, Even the best. But that's probably pushing it too far  :D . Good job Swik, I give it a 10 out of 5.

• Upvote 1

That is so awesome of you to post!!! Thank you good sir!!! I appreciate the feedback:)

No problem. You deserve it, This playlist NEEDS to be shown because it is just truly fascinating.

• Upvote 1

Yes. This is truly an amazing playlist, I remember when the first level was made, so young it was.  I love this playlist.  I would recommend this to players of all skills.  Good job, Swik.   Just to let you know, I have been working on a playlist too.  Swik, just to let you know my playlist is way fixed now.

• Upvote 1

Yes. This is truly an amazing playlist, I remember when the first level was made, so young it was.  I love this playlist.  I would recommend this to players of all skills.  Good job, Swik.   Just to let you know, I have been working on a playlist too.  Swik, just to let you know my playlist is way fixed now.

Thank you Alex, I have been working super hard on this playlist. Everyday I get a little closer to finishing.

Edited by Swik

Guest Ghosty

Tested this playlist first hand, loved it. Please finish it!! Long live Swik!!!!

Tested this playlist first hand, loved it. Please finish it!! Long live Swik!!!!

... Yes I sure hope Swik finishes it *smirk*

Guest Ghosty

Ha ha He'll probaly finish it when the sun explodes, then everything will have to be lit up by a zaplosion of electricity and exlosivey power and whatnot : o

Thank you for that amazing poster bud!! The playlist is finally out now go check it out everyone!!

Swik, I uploaded my playlist, saw your playlist, played it and hands down amazing play list.  There were parts that were very difficult, but it was simply due to how well thought out they were.  Some parts, like the massive toast and lazer trap, were very brutal and punishing, but still I never felt betrayed by the creator.

The colors worked very well together leaving a very complete look, although I did keep trying to jump into the different colored corner blocks to find secret gems.

the playlist felt very evenly spaced out, not crammed together at all.  The only thing that I was a very little bit let down by was the encores.  The playlist was amazing, so amazing that I just had to play the encores, and they felt very short.  They were very unique experiences and traps, but I felt that they left me wanting a better wrap up of the playlist.

All in all, definitely one of my favorites of all time, I'd say 5/5 even though the encores weren't great the rest more than made up for their shortness. I would hope that other forum members take the time to play your playlist as it deserves much attention, and will receive much attention.

• Upvote 3

Yeah the encores:( I was out of ideas, I could always reupload a V2 with more complete encores:) Thank you so much for your honest feedback! You are wonderful and I have sent a friend request your way!

I played your levels, the ideas were funny and good looking, I mean, the acid bubble level and the paper plane storm were absolutely amazing, both to play and to watch! I felt my little prisoner struggling to protect himself from all those sharp exploding paper planes, that was fun and scary at the same time!

On the other hand, I had the feeling the whole playlist was one-themed, like: walk on the bubbles, walk on the duck-sharks, walk on the paper planes, walk on this, walk on that.
Also, sometimes the cake seemed out of hand to catch if not with luck.

Anyway, great playlist, I rated 4 stars out of 5!

• Upvote 1

Thank you so much! You got all the right feelings! Yeah I can see your point there and I am so happy to get your honest feedback!