• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
Swik

Battleblock Theater For Xbox One

They did it for Minecraft, why not BBT with major bug fixes. I play this game a lot more than any other I will be bummed out if this isn't on Xbox Live marketplace for next gen. I have heard it wasn't but not sure. I mean this could be ported to Xbox One, right? The Xbox One couldn't be that different at least when it comes to arcade in XBL marketplace.

It might be ported but they just finished it and they'll go for psn and steam before they go for a next gen console.

Not necessarily. They don't have to port it to other systems, but if they did wouldn't it make more sense to port to next-gen instead of old-gen?

If the xbone is similiar to the 360 it should be the easiest to port to so they might do that first. and I'd say porting to ps4 makes more sense than porting to ps3 since by the time they're done porting the ps4 should almost/already be out. Now these are just theories, another theory is that they'd rather work on something new and fresh instead of doing more work on bbt by porting it to other platforms.

Thanks for replies. I read the Xbox One had a different achiculture than the Xbox 360. Blue Ray not playing Xbox DVD games I understand but arcade downloaded from XBL I would think worked with tweaks. The star heads will still be released around the time Xbox one comes out. Wonder how this will affect the BBt community. 

Its another three years of waiting for game 4 though. I much rather have CC and BBT on Xbox One and then wait for the next game. You know why release a game so close to next gen? Microsoft surely must communicate this stuff to game devs as well as give them the Xbox One dev kit. Maybe BBT was made with next gen in mind. And remember how the beta was changed so we had to delete our copies to play the final version? What if they got an Xbox One dev kit and they were making BBT work with next gen in that time period?

Since this post was brought back to life last month I figured I'd mention that BBT will be available Xbox One as part of the Backwards Compatibility general release coming later this year.  

I'm currently on the preview dashboard which includes BC functionality for the Xbox and have been playing a ton of BBT; plays really well on the One without the need for a new game. 

WILL THIS GAME BE AVAILABLE TO BUY FROM THE XBOX ONE STORE ?

can someone please answer this question,i don't have an xbox 360 hince I don't own it from the 360 and I want it for my xbox 1.my friend and I want to play it together but I don't have the game.could someone help me out ??

WILL THIS GAME BE AVAILABLE TO BUY FROM THE XBOX ONE STORE ?

can someone please answer this question,i don't have an xbox 360 hince I don't own it from the 360 and I want it for my xbox 1.my friend and I want to play it together but I don't have the game.could someone help me out ??

As far as we know, not currently. A user mentioned it will be backwards compatible, but i've never searched the xbox one store for older games. If nothing pops up, you could try buying the game from the xbox.com website.