alianhomeaid456

The Dragon Ball Topic.

16 posts in this topic

I made a Halo topic so I thought why not a all aroung dragon ball topic.

In this topic you can talk aboute anthing to do with dragon ball, Dragon ball z and dragon ball gt. This means games, cards, tv show, manga/ comics and toys/ key chains and other related toys.

Hope you will like thi topic.

My favorites were the Android saga & the Cell saga. I feel like they tried to hard with the Buu saga. That, and the Buu saga is just really repetitive.

I watched Dragon Ball back when it was Goku as a kid with a giant pole that he swung around.  Just like every kid should be doing.  And he had a tail.  Never got into DBZ, though, but I did see the majority of the Buu Saga.

Guise, Battle of Gods is good. Real good  :-D

It reminds me a lot of the original Dragon Ball series; a good blend of both light-hearted comedy, and action-packed battles. Along with the awesome animation quality, this makes for a brilliant movie

Also, I can't get FLOW's Head Cha-La cover out of my head (its good, though still doesn't top Kageyama's original)

I watched Dragon Ball back when it was Goku as a kid with a giant pole that he swung around.  Just like every kid should be doing.  And he had a tail.  Never got into DBZ, though, but I did see the majority of the Buu Saga.

I never got to DBZ either, haha. I stopped watching the original Dragon Ball around episode 100, when King Piccolo showed up. I can't get myself to start watching again, I've got too many animes to watch as it is. I'll get to it someday....

Guise, Battle of Gods is good. Real good  :-D

It reminds me a lot of the original Dragon Ball series; a good blend of both light-hearted comedy, and action-packed battles. Along with the awesome animation quality, this makes for a brilliant movie

Also, I can't get FLOW's Head Cha-La cover out of my head (its good, though still doesn't top Kageyama's original)

I refuse to watch it in Japanese because Goku's Japanese voice actor makes me want to rip my ears off and light them on fire.

I refuse to watch it in Japanese because Goku's Japanese voice actor makes me want to rip my ears off and light them on fire. 

5-star comment.

So how do you guys like the new DB Super anime? And does anyone know how many episodes it will have?

13 minutes ago, MrHeroBu said:

So how do you guys like the new DB Super anime? And does anyone know how many episodes it will have?

Not sure how long Super will run for but I've been enjoying the show since they finally finished re-capping the movies. I understand the writers wanted to expand on the movie content a little more, but the Battle of Gods and Golden Freiza arcs were unnecessarily long in comparison to their movie counterparts.

Overal I think some episodes are hit and miss (same goes for the animation), but when Super gets everything right its fun to watch imo.