• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
    • megan

9th Annual Halloween Contest   10/23/2017

Welcome to the Behemoth’s 9th Annual Halloween Contest! This year we’re looking for the most creative Behemoth character costumes and decorations that the community puts together for Halloween.

Get all the details and enter using the form on our blog: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/10/11/9th-annual-halloween-contest/ Submit your photos by 12PM PST on November 2nd for a chance to win either Pit People Figurines or Pit People Plushies! 
Ps3guyguy

Who Has Every Head!? :d

I need:

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 12, 13, 16, 18, 19, 20

Ok cool  ^_^ Do you have proof of some sort?  :)

Okay well for the first four check my achievements for the star heads you can add me for proof GT: MDMemor

and for the others you'll have to just trust me I guess.

(raises hand)

I kinda wish I had something to look forward to getting with gems now, but since I haven't missed a single head, I guess all I can do is save up in case I eventually do.

My goal is to get every single head in the game, it's gonna be a long journey though, but it must be done as I want every achievement and unlocking every prisoner is one of them!

• Upvote 1

I am proud to be ranked number 3,870,563.  It took a lot of time and effort to turn on my Xbox, start up the game and not play it.

I'm also proud to have a total of 1 default star head that came with the game. 

I've had them all since February 2014.  IMO, heads are worthless; I don't even use star heads.  Just use one that you like, and don't obsess over something that you won't use. (My advice to the star head hunters is just wait for the re-release of it.

I've had them all since February 2014.  IMO, heads are worthless; I don't even use star heads.  Just use one that you like, and don't obsess over something that you won't use. (My advice to the star head hunters is just wait for the re-release of it.

I actually stopped trading star heads because I dont want to risk having the one I get be re-released soon after :)

I actually stopped trading star heads because I dont want to risk having the one I get be re-released soon after :)

That's very smart.  Also, make a second account and get all star heads released on it too just in case you trade away a head and can't get it back on your main.