Ps3guyguy

Who Has Every Head!? :d

FOXFRAGON    120

I need:

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 12, 13, 16, 18, 19, 20

Ok cool  ^_^ Do you have proof of some sort?  :)

Okay well for the first four check my achievements for the star heads you can add me for proof GT: MDMemor

and for the others you'll have to just trust me I guess.

Revon    211

(raises hand)

I kinda wish I had something to look forward to getting with gems now, but since I haven't missed a single head, I guess all I can do is save up in case I eventually do.

Aidenham    14

My goal is to get every single head in the game, it's gonna be a long journey though, but it must be done as I want every achievement and unlocking every prisoner is one of them!

• Upvote 1

I am proud to be ranked number 3,870,563.  It took a lot of time and effort to turn on my Xbox, start up the game and not play it.

I'm also proud to have a total of 1 default star head that came with the game. 

Hazard    394

I've had them all since February 2014.  IMO, heads are worthless; I don't even use star heads.  Just use one that you like, and don't obsess over something that you won't use. (My advice to the star head hunters is just wait for the re-release of it.

IMPOSSABLANK    52

I've had them all since February 2014.  IMO, heads are worthless; I don't even use star heads.  Just use one that you like, and don't obsess over something that you won't use. (My advice to the star head hunters is just wait for the re-release of it.

I actually stopped trading star heads because I dont want to risk having the one I get be re-released soon after :)

Hazard    394

I actually stopped trading star heads because I dont want to risk having the one I get be re-released soon after :)

That's very smart.  Also, make a second account and get all star heads released on it too just in case you trade away a head and can't get it back on your main.