Morg

Gravity Falls

186 posts in this topic

Let's talk about Gravity Falls! :)

5-19-23-5-9-10 4-1-9 21-9-11-15-10-17 10-19-26-4 25-19-23-6

I LOVE that show, I have deciphered every code from every episode, and I know what the big portal does, EVERYTHING! I'm pleased ^_^

whos your favorite charachter?

Soos!

S1e2_soos_wiping_fish_food.png

Or Bill 

S1e19_pyramid_guy.jpg

Its kind of a tie...

Edited by SaltOnToast

whos your favorite charachter?

Soos!

S1e2_soos_wiping_fish_food.png

Or Bill 

S1e19_pyramid_guy.jpg

Its kind of a tie...

You mean its a TIEangle?  

*BA DUM TSSSSS*

Season two premiere was amazing! 

I think Mabel shooting a zombie's head off, having Zombie's heads explode, and having one of them rip their ears off is a little bit... gory (despite replacing the blood with some kind of green fluid.) Although I admit, having Stan beat the crap out of a horde with basically his fists and a baseball bat is pretty sweet.

Edited by I can't play Mother 3

I think Mabel shooting a zombie's head off, having Zombie's heads explode, and having one of them rip their ears off is a little bit... gory (despite replacing the blood with some kind of green fluid.) Although I admit, having Stan beat the crap out of a horde with basically his fists and a baseball bat is pretty sweet.

Well then good thing the rest of the series is on Disney XD ....

not really though, the ratings are gonna plummet because that channel doesn't even come with standard cable and many people probably don't even know about the channel swap.

Watched the two new episodes. Pretty rad, can't wait for more.

Well in the Summerween episode Stan was supposed to rip his head off (fake head) and have fake blood coming out then throw it at Mabel. Disney didn't even have a problem with it.

Well in the Summerween episode Stan was supposed to rip his head off (fake head) and have fake blood coming out then throw it at Mabel. Disney didn't even have a problem with it.

Oh yeah I remember hearing that in that Gravity falls panel

I kind of like the unused intro of bill better even if it doesn't fit in with the story

I kind of like the unused intro of bill better even if it doesn't fit in with the story

Remember when wax Stan was decapitated? The wax statues were burned to death.

P.S. why do we keep using spoilers?

Remember when wax Stan was decapitated? The wax statues were burned to death.

P.S. why do we keep using spoilers?

River-Song-Spoilers.png

The whole thing with Wendy and Dipper made me think of a real life situation

So I like a girl and she is like Wendy but she is my age and taller than me. I want to tell her I like her but I dont know how she'll respond since I've had 2 girlfriends and she had like 5 boyfriends and I don't know if she likes me (I hope so) and I am going to try to tell her at her birthday party witch is in a couple weeks....    uuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh I nnnneeeeeeeeeedddddd to tell her

................................................... Uhhhhh................................................................................. You need one more post until four hundred............................