Morg

Gravity Falls

SaltOnToast    366

I've always meant to watch this, but I never had. Should I give it the time of day? I want another triangle character in my life.

Its a great show and arguably the only good show on Disney...

I've always meant to watch this, but I never had. Should I give it the time of day? I want another triangle character in my life.

Agreed. It has lovable characters, good story, and you always want to know more! Great show if I do say so my self.

Agreed. It has lovable characters, good story, and you always want to know more! Great show if I do say so my self.

K den. Guess I'll get on watching it now, and report back with thoughts n stuff.

• Upvote 1

SaltOnToast    366

K den. Guess I'll get on watching it now, and report back with thoughts n stuff.

You do that!

• Upvote 1

Cat Guard    246

You do that!

Its has action, adventure, comedy, all that shtuff

When the season ends, I will cry. I cannot wait a full year for a damn show. I waited four years for the Boondocks and the final episodes were bad. I love Gravity Falls, and how it is quality not quantity. 

Cat Guard    246

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NacFGc_NVb0

You mean its a TIEangle?  

Soos!

S1e2_soos_wiping_fish_food.png

whos your favorite charachter?

Or Bill 

S1e19_pyramid_guy.jpg

Its kind of a tie...

*BA DUM TSSSSS*

Is it wrong he's my favorite character?

Bill coming back in next episode triangle hype is real

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSuXbH3doNI

But yeah, get hype!

I remember my crummy Tieangle joke I told SaltonToast... :P

SaltOnToast    366

Wish I could convince my friends to watch it, I sometimes randomly show them clips, They laugh, they like it, they still refuse to watch the show..

Edited by SaltOnToast

Wish I could convince my friends to watch it, I sometimes randomly show them clips, They laugh, they like it, they still refuse to watch the show..

Honestly, what happened is I was in a skype call with 2 other friends, and was gonna start watching season 2 with friend 1, then friend 2 said he hadn't seen it, so we all started from season 1. We kinda forced him, but that's what friends do.

SaltOnToast    366

Honestly, what happened is I was in a skype call with 2 other friends, and was gonna start watching season 2 with friend 1, then friend 2 said he hadn't seen it, so we all started from season 1. We kinda forced him, but that's what friends do.

That sounds like a great thing to do but my problem is I'm the minority, it worked for you because it was 2 against 1, I'm also 2v1 but I'm the 1.

I'm also the guy who always wants to play the game no one wants to and ends up getting dragged into a game I don't really like...

Cat Guard    246

That sounds like a great thing to do but my problem is I'm the minority, it worked for you because it was 2 against 1, I'm also 2v1 but I'm the 1.

I'm also the guy who always wants to play the game no one wants to and ends up getting dragged into a game I don't really like...

My 2 friends do that to me with a Indie game called ApocZ. I would rather play another Indie Game called Murder Miners....

I remember I thought this show as going to be great when it was being announced. I watched the first 10 episodes and it felt like it wasn't going anywhere so I kinda gave up on it. But it seems that hype is real for this show now, so I might start watching it again.

SaltOnToast    366

I remember I thought this show as going to be great when it was being announced. I watched the first 10 episodes and it felt like it wasn't going anywhere so I kinda gave up on it. But it seems that hype is real for this show now, so I might start watching it again.

Its a very good show, and some episodes may seem pointless but small things from past episodes my comeback to poke you in the butt you never would have thought of.

Also I'll be honest if you stopped at episode 10 you stopped at the worst possible time as 11 and 12 are what rap the whole season together.

Edited by SaltOnToast

SaltOnToast    366

Not sure if people know this or not but The creator of Gravity falls Alex Hirsch has stated that he wants the show to only be either 3 seasons long or 2 seasons and a movie. So we can consider this show about half over now unfortunately  :?.

I for one would love a full third season... BUT the thought of a movie does interest me.