• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
Sign in to follow this  
Ps3guyguy

Your Favorite Obstacles?

So as I was creating levels thinking of obstacles I thought to myself, "what are other peoples' favorite obstacles?" They can be easy, they can be challenging, they can be puzzles, they can be throw-my-remote-out-the-window-then-break-everything-I-own hard, anything! Post images below :)

I would have to say this obstacle is my favorite from my solo adventure playlist "Road Not Taken" Act1 Stage1

post-19767-0-76164900-1380429578_thumb.jpg

I like this obstacle I made because there is a flipper down below 4 blocks where the strawberry is that launches you to 3 gooey blocks on a wall and you must jump to a ladder then to another ladder while dodging grenades that come through a teleporter. Then to get the pie and strawberry you must turn off the fan making it so the grenade cat pushes himself back so grenades are no longer going through the teleporter but falling down but now landing on the flipper making it a new challenge to get back up. Finally you can go through the teleporter, kill the grenade cat, and grab your pie and strawberry, TADA!

Credit to GoldenGhost on The Behemoth forums AKA Joybuzzer64 on YouTube for the photo of him playing my solo adventure playlist "Road Not Taken". Thanks dude! :D

Edited by Ps3guyguy

That's a hard one to nail as I have found many fun obstacles along my battleblock days. There are a few in 8Bittens Grandporeum but that is just a small fraction compared to all the great levels of bbt :)

• Upvote 2

My personal favorite obstacles are the ones that have you creatively kill cats. There was one in particular with the laser floor where you need to remove the rock and the cat falls to his death.

I really enjoy the rock, conveyor belt obstacles like foxfragon was saying. I think it is because they require you to physically control something while avoiding and overcoming obstacles you can't control at the same time. 

I have to agree with foxfragon and breadedchicken those rock, conveyer belt obstacles are really unique and require you to have good timing or else it all messes up 

The exploding blocks are fun to run across and parkour on 

i made a playlist of this obstacles, its "hard ninja maps", you have a extra limit time so you don't need to die, so good luck, i made it all levels and all are possible to complete on time, hope enjoy it (*u*)/

My favorite obstacle (I guess this is a obstacle) is the "Cat-gets-you-with-fire-and-you-jump-in-the-water-to-do-a-big-jump" (this is mostly from QuirkyTurkey's "Gigantic-block")  and the fan, ice, and saw-blades trick. (You duck under the saw-blades)

If you get one of those helicopter things, use up both of your jumps on it, and cling to some bubble gum blocks, you could do some pretty crazy jumps. I call it Moon Jumping and it's my favorite obstacle :)

• Upvote 1

A three block high corridor, with 3 spikes on the ground and 3 on the roof, but the last roof spike is lowered. To get through it, you have to single jump, then x to glide under. There are so many people who have no clue how to get through it.

DISCLAIMER: I forgot how many spikes are actually needed.