Captain MasonM

Dragon Cave

As you already know, yes, I used to be pretty crazy about that site.  I joined back in my freshman year of high school, which was about two years or so after the site had been created.  As a result, I have quite a few rare dragons and a few extremely rare dragons.  My second dragon ever is actually now one of two dragons that are discontinued and no longer obtainable.  After the community started to change too much, I left the site, and just haven't had interest in going back since.

If you wanna check out my scroll, you can click here to check out my beautiful dragons who no longer have names because of the stupid name reset that happened.

Jeez, that's a lot. Any chance you could give me some of the duplicates you have?

First off, you can't trade fully grown dragons.  And second, chances are if you could, I'd still say no, considering almost all of my duplicates are rares, and are usually limited to two per scroll.  Hence why I have two.  I used to be heavy into collecting them back in the day.  Any non-rare duplicates I have are just so I an have two of each dragon, preferably male and female, but I quit before I could work all of that out.

I won't get technical with you, though, because as I said, you can't trade them to begin with, so it's automatically a no.  If I remember, I will try and breed my Holly dragon this Christmas and release any eggs into the wild for anyone lucky enough to find them.  That's assuming there's more than one, since I'd keep one so I can have two Holly dragons.

If you ever did that could you post on this thread right before you release it into the wild? Also, how does the vampire dragon work? Is it available all year or just Halloween because it looks really cool.

Vampire has a the "Bite" ability, which I believe can be used year round, but only once every thirty days.  It has a chance of turning a normal egg into a vampire egg.

how do you get a vampire egg?

By having a vampire bite an egg and turn it into a vampire egg.  Basically, you need to be lucky enough to find one around Halloween time in the abandoned egg section (since that's when your most likely to find one), or request to get one on the forums and hope someone gives you one.

I think you can also steal them this time of year as well, but I've never been able to.

Speaking of vampire dragons, I decided to try my luck and got some random wild egg and used bite on it, and I now have a vampire egg.

By having a vampire bite an egg and turn it into a vampire egg.  Basically, you need to be lucky enough to find one around Halloween time in the abandoned egg section (since that's when your most likely to find one), or request to get one on the forums and hope someone gives you one.

I think you can also steal them this time of year as well, but I've never been able to.

Speaking of vampire dragons, I decided to try my luck and got some random wild egg and used bite on it, and I now have a vampire egg.

Can I have it. Just kidding. What are the odds of biting an egg and it turning into a vampire.

what do they look like?

what do they look like?

New_vamp_egg.gif Egg   Vampirehatch1.gif Hatchling   Vampirehatchling.gif Mature Hatchling(Female)  Vamp3f.gifAdult(Female)      Vamp_hatchie_male.png Hatchling(Male)      Vamp3m.gifAdult(Male)

any chance you could abandon a fresh one?

Hey, I asked first;)

Hey, I asked first;)

I can't find one at all though. I'm supposed to be doing homework

Didn't you guys listen to what I said before?  You can only do it once per month.

Oh, must have skipped that part. On the topic of rare dragons I saw the phrase "This egg shimmers like gold" which is a golden wyvern. I clicked on it but it was just took. I also saw "This dragon egg makes your hair stand on end" which is a thunder dragon. I already clicked on Forest before I could go back. When I clicked on Desert it was gone. Guess I will have to keep trying. :|

Didn't you guys listen to what I said before?  You can only do it once per month.

Oh, must have skipped that part. On the topic of rare dragons I saw the phrase "This egg shimmers like gold" which is a golden wyvern. I clicked on it but it was just took. I also saw "This dragon egg makes your hair stand on end" which is a thunder dragon. I already clicked on Forest before I could go back. When I clicked on Desert it was gone. Guess I will have to keep trying. :|

did you notice our dragons look very similar?

Yes, but mine is a pygmy. It will be much smaller than yours when fully grown.

a pygmy? How does that work?

It is all on the dragon cave wiki.

It is all on the dragon cave wiki.

cool. Almost got that egg too.

One egg I tried so desperately to ge back in the day was GoN.  I could never find any eggs for the three dragons you need to summon the GoN, though, so I eventually got sad, and that's around the time I quit.  After I got my Holly dragon, I was pretty much happy enough to retire.

The GoD is the hardest to get other than a neglected dragon and a undead dragon. I am going to try my luck with the undead one this Halloween.

Edited by Jaredman89

The GoD is the hardest to get other than a neglected dragon and a undead dragon. I am going to try my luck with the undead one this Halloween.

I think I will too. Also what happened to my dragon? It looks weird now. Edited by Captain MasonM

I think I will too. Also what happened to my dragon? It looks weird now.

Its based off greek mythology. Basically they turn to stone during the day. That is why their brown.

Its based off greek mythology. Basically they turn to stone during the day. That is why their brown.
oh OK. Also I hope that my sunsong apherite becomes an undead dragon or at least survives.

oh OK. Also I hope that my sunsong apherite becomes an undead dragon or at least survives.

You also should note that there is only 2 EXTREMELY Rare dragons, one of which is the undead one so I dont know how hard it is to get that.

You also should note that there is only 2 EXTREMELY Rare dragons, one of which is the undead one so I dont know how hard it is to get that.
well then let's hope I'm lucky.

Sorry for double posting but what should I name my vampire dragon. I found the egg on the AP page and when I clicked on it it was almost hatched. When I clicked on it again it was a hatchling! This is the second one I saw in the last hour. The first one though slipped through my fingers.(Someone else got it before I could get it.) This happened with a brine egg, Silver tinsel, and gold shimmer in the last few days. This makes up for all of that though.

EDIT: I thought of a perfect name if it is not taken. Female: Marceline  Male:Marshal Lee

Edited by Jaredman89