Captain MasonM

Dragon Cave

Quick question, how do you guys make your eggs hatch so fast?

There is a thing called click sites. Look it up on dragcave wiki.

I been using these, thanks.

Quick question, how do you guys make your eggs hatch so fast?

There is a thing called click sites. Look it up on dragcave wiki.

I been using these, thanks.

Your Welcome, really like your dragon.

Sorry for double posting but what should I name my vampire dragon. I found the egg on the AP page and when I clicked on it it was almost hatched. When I clicked on it again it was a hatchling! This is the second one I saw in the last hour. The first one though slipped through my fingers.(Someone else got it before I could get it.) This happened with a brine egg, Silver tinsel, and gold shimmer in the last few days. This makes up for all of that though.

EDIT: I thought of a perfect name if it is not taken. Female: Marceline  Male:Marshal Lee

can you have it bite a random egg and then abandon it for me?

Sorry for double posting but what should I name my vampire dragon. I found the egg on the AP page and when I clicked on it it was almost hatched. When I clicked on it again it was a hatchling! This is the second one I saw in the last hour. The first one though slipped through my fingers.(Someone else got it before I could get it.) This happened with a brine egg, Silver tinsel, and gold shimmer in the last few days. This makes up for all of that though.

EDIT: I thought of a perfect name if it is not taken. Female: Marceline  Male:Marshal Lee

can you have it bite a random egg and then abandon it for me?

Lets see how things go. If at one point I might be able to just trade one to you for a decent egg. First I would need a dragon that knows teleport and a whole bunch of other steps. If I just abandon it someone else will get it. Literally 2 seconds after I abandon it it will be gone.

Edited by Jaredman89

OH GOD WHYYYYYYYY

I just say a vampire egg in the abandoned section and,really excited, I clicked on it, but it said " you care overburdened with stress and decide not to take the egg." And then I went back and it was g o n e.

OH GOD WHYYYYYYYY

I just say a vampire egg in the abandoned section and,really excited, I clicked on it, but it said " you care overburdened with stress and decide not to take the egg." And then I went back and it was g o n e.

That means you have too many eggs.  You know there's a limit to the amount of eggs you can have at any given time, right?

Also, there are more than two types of extremely rare dragons.  The Holly and Yulebuck dragons are considered extremely rare dragons.

OH GOD WHYYYYYYYY

That means you have too many eggs.  You know there's a limit to the amount of eggs you can have at any given time, right?

yeah, it's the stupid egg shells from killed eggs taking up space. Also one of my eggs is sick 0_o

OH GOD WHYYYYYYYY

donot worry, this happened to me 10 times yesterday.

EDIT: I mean not getting them not having too many eggs.

Edited by Jaredman89

I only have my one... but I don't care if I have more. One is good enough for me. :)

OH GOD WHYYYYYYYY

Also, there are more than two types of extremely rare dragons.  The Holly and Yulebuck dragons are considered extremely rare dragons.

Oh yeah forgot about those 2. I was thinking they were very rare. Are you going to breed them near Christmas time?

Edited by Jaredman89

Just got another vampire dragon. Willing to trade to someone for a different rare.

if only I had a rare...

Don't worry, with a little effort and patience you will get one soon. Trust me I literally put probably an hour into just refreshing. If the two I have are different genders I will keep both because they look different.

Just got another vampire dragon. Willing to trade to someone for a different rare.

if only I had a rare...
Don't worry, with a little effort and patience you will get one soon. Trust me I literally put probably an hour into just refreshing. If the two I have are different genders I will keep both because they look different.
I'm about to spend an hour of my life nonstop refreshing the AP.

if only I had a rare...
I'm about to spend an hour of my life nonstop refreshing the AP.

You can also try trading on the DC fourms.

Yes! Just got another rare. An Altered Dorsal Dragon which is "Extremely Uncommon". Hard work pays off.

Edited by Jaredman89