Captain MasonM

Dragon Cave

My fort is max level, can't wait to see if I win the drawing for the dragon.  That'd make my day.

not to brag, but my fort was the first max level here AND I have 532 health, with no empty space on my land.

Does anyone have more than one holly? If so, could you trade it to me for a gold shimmer, gold wyvern, and brine? I don't care if the holly's linage is messy, I just want one since it is really hard with bad interweb connect.

My fort is max level, can't wait to see if I win the drawing for the dragon.  That'd make my day.

not to brag, but my fort was the first max level here AND I have 532 health, with no empty space on my land.

Not to brag, but my fort is a fort and not full of claustrophobia.

Does anyone have more than one holly? If so, could you trade it to me for a gold shimmer, gold wyvern, and brine? I don't care if the holly's linage is messy, I just want one since it is really hard with bad interweb connect.

I technically have two Hollies, but one is my adult, the other is my new hatchling.  If I get the chance to breed again, I will, but I don't think I will.

New holiday dragons are released, trying to nab one, but keep getting a database error...stupid people being online all at once...

Now the server keeps freezing up and crashing and stuff.  Considering how big of a site Dragcave is becoming, they should really upgrade their server.

New holiday dragons are released, trying to nab one, but keep getting a database error...stupid people being online all at once...

I get the message " Downtime, regular maintenance".  Also, this lag is terrible.  Never mind, I got the new egg :D

Edited by The one winged angel

Got both of my drags. Can I have your holly in trade for a brine, Ultanoka?

It's my only holly and I have 2 brines already.

dang it. Well, I nearly laughed to death when getting my two because it was soooooo easy. I went into the jungle, expecting tons of people, and...... There was only one other person. I grabbed both eggs immediately.

dang it. Well, I nearly laughed to death when getting my two because it was soooooo easy. I went into the jungle, expecting tons of people, and...... There was only one other person. I grabbed both eggs immediately.

If you would of tried last night at like 12:20 when I did it would of been crazy.

I could barely move to another page.

Edited by Ultanoka

Still on cruise but was able to get two of every holiday... except holly. Been trying for two hours to get a second holly and internet is 100 dollars for 250 minutes. That's what the whole family gets for the trip. Right now were docked so the internet is actually not that slow. My eyes are this close to imploding... and then exploding. SCROLL!-http://dragcave.net/user/Jaredman89

Edited by Jaredman89