Captain MasonM

Dragon Cave

No but it looks cool.

Edit= Now I have joined but cant fit the egg in my signecter evan the tiny URL one.

your going to have to remove the gif to put it BBCode in.

Cool

Edited by Captain MasonM

As you already know, yes, I used to be pretty crazy about that site.  I joined back in my freshman year of high school, which was about two years or so after the site had been created.  As a result, I have quite a few rare dragons and a few extremely rare dragons.  My second dragon ever is actually now one of two dragons that are discontinued and no longer obtainable.  After the community started to change too much, I left the site, and just haven't had interest in going back since.

If you wanna check out my scroll, you can click here to check out my beautiful dragons who no longer have names because of the stupid name reset that happened.

As you already know, yes, I used to be pretty crazy about that site.  I joined back in my freshman year of high school, which was about two years or so after the site had been created.  As a result, I have quite a few rare dragons and a few extremely rare dragons.  My second dragon ever is actually now one of two dragons that are discontinued and no longer obtainable.  After the community started to change too much, I left the site, and just haven't had interest in going back since.

If you wanna check out my scroll, you can click here to check out my beautiful dragons who no longer have names because of the stupid name reset that happened.

Jeez, that's a lot. Any chance you could give me some of the duplicates you have?

Made one

it... ruined your life? you... you just got it... it hasn't even hatched yet...

Just the look of that egg...It's look so yummy, so delicious but I CAN'T EAT IT BECAUSE IT MY PET! IT'S RUINING MY LIFE JUST LOOKING AT IT

Jeez, that's a lot. Any chance you could give me some of the duplicates you have?

First off, you can't trade fully grown dragons.  And second, chances are if you could, I'd still say no, considering almost all of my duplicates are rares, and are usually limited to two per scroll.  Hence why I have two.  I used to be heavy into collecting them back in the day.  Any non-rare duplicates I have are just so I an have two of each dragon, preferably male and female, but I quit before I could work all of that out.

I won't get technical with you, though, because as I said, you can't trade them to begin with, so it's automatically a no.  If I remember, I will try and breed my Holly dragon this Christmas and release any eggs into the wild for anyone lucky enough to find them.  That's assuming there's more than one, since I'd keep one so I can have two Holly dragons.

I used to have one, but it's probably long dead.

Also Chris introduced the craze to the forums to begin with.

Oh, boy, here we go again! I think there's even a bit about DragonCave in that 'TBC History Book' thread we have lying around somewhere.

As I recall, it wasn't just me who started off the trend, but a member named 'Sandmonkey', too. I can't even remember how many dragons I ended up with, but it was a fair amount (although not as many as Pocket seems to have!). Its a shame I never kept my login details, really

EDIT

Nevermind, I found my old login details on an old piece of paper (nice one, past me). I wish all my dragons had kept their names, though. I was quite fond of them

Ah, well. Here's my 'scroll' if you wanna' take a look

I used to have one, but it's probably long dead.

Also Chris introduced the craze to the forums to begin with.

Oh, boy, here we go again! I think there's even a bit about DragonCave in that 'TBC History Book' thread we have lying around somewhere.

As I recall, it wasn't just me who started off the trend, but a member named 'Sandmonkey', too. I can't even remember how many dragons I ended up with, but it was a fair amount (although not as many as Pocket seems to have!). Its a shame I never kept my login details, really

EDIT

Nevermind, I found my old login details on an old piece of paper (nice one, past me). I wish all my dragons had kept their names, though. I was quite fond of them

Ah, well. Here's my 'scroll' if you wanna' take a look

I had an account a while ago but I couldn't find a signature to put them in and then forgot all about my account and made a new one. Also look, my dragon grew up!

I always wanted to bring up the fact that nearly everyone had an egg in their signature, for a second I thought I was crazy...

Edited by IndustrialKnight

Do any of you have your egg on a click site. That is a place where your egg can get lots of views. There is a list of them on dragon cave wiki. I am using "The Allure of Neglected dragons" site. You can also see some really rare dragons.

Edited by Jaredman89

Do any of you have your egg on a click site. That is a place where your egg can get lots of views. There is a list of them on dragon cave wiki. I am using "The Allure of Neglected dragons" site. You can also see some really rare dragons.

That's pretty much the only way to guarantee your egg hatches.

First off, you can't trade fully grown dragons.  And second, chances are if you could, I'd still say no, considering almost all of my duplicates are rares, and are usually limited to two per scroll.  Hence why I have two.  I used to be heavy into collecting them back in the day.  Any non-rare duplicates I have are just so I an have two of each dragon, preferably male and female, but I quit before I could work all of that out.

I won't get technical with you, though, because as I said, you can't trade them to begin with, so it's automatically a no.  If I remember, I will try and breed my Holly dragon this Christmas and release any eggs into the wild for anyone lucky enough to find them.  That's assuming there's more than one, since I'd keep one so I can have two Holly dragons.

If you ever did that could you post on this thread right before you release it into the wild? Also, how does the vampire dragon work? Is it available all year or just Halloween because it looks really cool.

If you ever did that could you post on this thread right before you release it into the wild? Also, how does the vampire dragon work? Is it available all year or just Halloween because it looks really cool.

Vampire has a the "Bite" ability, which I believe can be used year round, but only once every thirty days.  It has a chance of turning a normal egg into a vampire egg.