Sign in to follow this  
Mr Star

Need Hooshmand [ Any Heads In Return ]

Mr Star    50

as with a lot of people i am looking for Hooshmand i will be giving any other star heads and yes i said heads so you can have multiple in return and whatever amount of gems if you need them, please post below your gamertags or send me a message and we shall discuss more as i may have more to offer.

thanks in advance

I can trade Hooshmand for Scuba Steve... I know it's still available, but my A button is not working properly and I'm not sure I'll be able to get a new control before the new list ends... So if you're still interested & have Scuba Steve, msg me over XBL (GT: Runner eGirl)

Mr Star    50

I can trade Hooshmand for Scuba Steve... I know it's still available, but my A button is not working properly and I'm not sure I'll be able to get a new control before the new list ends... So if you're still interested & have Scuba Steve, msg me over XBL (GT: Runner eGirl)

Thanks I will message you I'm away till Monday now if you need it then and still up for trade then I can help you out do you need any other star heads

Thanks I will message you I'm away till Monday now if you need it then and still up for trade then I can help you out do you need any other star heads

Great, I'll wait for your msg then. That's the only star head I need, but thank you for offering :)

Ace Jake1    8

LOL (worst offer ever about to be said) I will give you hooshmand for all the heads released before the Christmas break. 8-) Like a boss psych.

that's really bad as they're way better than the chubby cat (that's what I call it) with weird wrinkles (fat roles)