• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
    • megan

Pit People's Final Touches   11/21/2017

It has been nearly a year since we launched Pit People on early access. This journey has been an incredible experience! We’ve built a better game thanks to all your feedback. So here’s a spicy little situation: We’ve decided that our next big drop will be the FULL version of the game! Yes, it shall be complete! You’ll be able to play through the story and find out what happens for everyone.  
        As we write this, we’re working on the last of the cinematics for the story campaign! This is the final push towards completing the game, alongside additional story quests and a new world map with bonus missions.
        Since there’s so much involved with these last steps (VO, animation, level creation, music licensing, QA testing, etc), we’re not exactly sure when everything will line up for a full release date, but we’re shooting to release within the first few months of 2018.
        Thank you again to all of the people who’ve been playing Pit People during early access and to everyone who has been sending us feedback. It has truly been invaluable and we can’t wait to share the conclusion of Pit People with you all!
Sign in to follow this  
Ps3guyguy

The Walking Dead A Telltale Game Season 1 Thoughts, Comments, Decisions

!!!SPOILER ALERT!!!

So I just played and finished The Walking Dead Season One A Telltale Game and I really liked it, it made me cry, most games don't. If you have played this game before and have any thoughts, comments, ideas, anything, this is what that thread is going to be about. You can also say what choices you made as well.

I am going to say what decisions I made and how I felt about the ending.

Episode 1 I was truthful with Hershel, I saved Duck, I sided with Kenny, didn't give Irene the gun, and I saved Carley.

Episode 2 I chopped David's leg off, I shot Jolene, I tried saving Larry, I spared the brothers' lives, and stole the supplies from the car.

Episode 3 I shot the girl in the street, I left Lily behind, I fought Kenny, I didn't shoot Duck, and I helped Omid.

Episode 4 I killed the boy in the attic, I reasoned with Vernon, I brought Clementine to Crawford, I saved Ben, and I showed everyone my bite.

Episode 5 I cut off my arm, I lost my temper with Kenny, I gave up my weapons, I let Clementine kill the Stranger, and I didn't let Clementine kill me so I turned.

The ending made me cry, and that means something. this game was brilliant in my opinion, great story, great gameplay, great characterization, great emotion, I loved it. I really wish Lee didn't have to die but I guess it was inevitable from the start that it has to end somehow. He pretty much taught Clementine everything he knew so when he was gone she could take care of herself. The fact that I kept Clementine safe makes me feel like I won, to me that was the whole goal of the game from the start. What bothered me was where the heck were Christa and Omid? I thought Clementine was supposed to meet them at the train? What happened to that? I'm glad she is in the countryside, she seems safe there, but who are those two figures in the distance? I doubt they are walkers but it could be likely. To me it is a high chance that it's Christa and Omid, they wanted to go to the countryside anyways. In The Walking Dead Season Two A Telltale Game I hope that it is them and that it hasn't sped to much forward so we know what happened. I am also excited to play as Clementine in the next game because it seems like that is what will be happening! Overall this game gets a 10/10 in my book.

I recently went back and played it on Halloween, I like the game over all but the ending kinda disappointed me, by that I mean most of the characters you met the whole game are dead and all of the sudden you got these two randoms (Christa and Omid) looking after Clementine, just me though.

I went back and beat it before 400 Days came out so I'd be able to play that on my channel.  Haven't touched the game since then, since on the PS3 version, I actually already beat it twice.  So including PC, I've beaten the game three times.

As I've been over with James several times, The Walking Dead is a perfect example of fooling people into thinking their decisions mean anything, seeing as no decision will have any effect on the overall outcome other than context.

My favorite example of this is the very end, talking to The Stranger, if you'e been an balloon the whole game then that scene is a really confrontational moment where, maybe, this guy actually has a point and you shouldn't be raising a child when you yourself are this morally corrupt.

But on the flipside, if you spend the whole game as Mr. Do-Know-Wrong, then the reasons he give seem like he's grasping at straws, and it's less of a demonstration on how your decisions are impacting a child negatively, and more so of a show of how some people just go bat s**** crazy when their loved ones die, and start becoming stalker lunatics....

Good game, TellTale for sure redeemed themselves after Jurassic Park, still wish we got a Season 2 of Strong Bad's Cool Game For Attractive People though, that was awesome, also

This is why I loved 400 Days

It's been a while, but I do remember a couple things that are gonna be a little out of order. I tried to save the older kid at the beginning instead of Duck because some part of me told me that they weren't gonna let that little kid die at the beginning. I sided with Kenny at the beginning until the Meat Locker, then I turned against him, but sided with him after his son died (which I shot). I saved Carley because I needed a somewhat kind female unit on my team, and I let Lilly survive after she shot Carley. I didn't drop Ben either. And I brought Clementine to Crawford. And I also had her shoot me at the end.

And I cried.

Little question, does Molly end up dying if you don't bring Clem?

Edited by Turkey

Little question, does Molly end up dying if you don't bring Clem?

No, either way she stays, there is a way for her to die if you don't shoot a zombie off of her when you didn't bring Clementine, but it's largely up for debate whether or not she actually died seeing as she was kinda just off-screened, very much like Kenny.

It's also hinted at that Molly will come back for Season 2, and if I recall, there was a promotion with a game by the name of Shadow Warrior that let you use Molly's Ice Axe as a weapon... or something

I thought Oh that sucks.

I didn't cry though, crying over games is kind of silly.

You're name is silly, but you don't hear me complaining.  But seriously, crying over a game is the exact opposite of silly.  If a game evokes powerful enough emotions to make you want to cry, that means it was damn good, and you should cry like a man.