Morg

I Made A Thing

116 posts in this topic

To Koen; FLOATING SKULL! Comes in 2 colors:

scvtqg.gif : Red

2m7aoeq.gif : Blue

These are awesomesaucetastic! Can I use them in my signature?

Totally!

Do Steven (the guy in my profile picture.).

Sure!

Because I dont have a computer so I cant make my own can you pleas make a slycooper logo?

A logo is a bit out of reach for me...

To Koen; FLOATING SKULL! Comes in 2 colors:

scvtqg.gif : Red

2m7aoeq.gif : Blue

These are awesomesaucetastic! Can I use them in my signature?

Totally!

>Do Steven (the guy in my profile picture.).

Sure!

Because I dont have a computer so I cant make my own can you pleas make a slycooper logo?

A logo is a bit out of reach for me...

His cane? (Please)

Behold, STEVEN!! (He managed to be a giant pain to animate)

2h6hvgj.gif

I failed to even look up the logo... I'm lazy, I know. But I'll add that to my list.

2h6hvgj.gif

I failed to even look up the logo... I'm lazy, I know. But I'll add that to my list.

Thank you thank you thank you.

GOLDEN WHALE TIME! Comes in 2 sizes:

hwmofm.gif : Small

dnd4y0.gif : Large

Will finish the other ones soon.

Sweet thanks! I'm using it as my signature! (I will say you made it so you can get credit.)

sorry for double posting,i suck at making art on the computer,but this guy does not move,and this is the evil version (he has a good too)

BEHOLD,ELEKRO:THE EVIL!

http://makepixelart.com/artists/anonymous/elekrothe-evil

this guy has mech armor,lightning powers with arms that tranform into big,massive laser beams!!!!

Edited by superBRADY777

I think this is great what your doing, my brother used to do pixel art for fun ages ago and it took him a while to do one and this must take up most of your spare time.

If its possible could you do a Heisenburg (from Breaking Bad, not the physicist,tee hee cause no one has made that joke before) If its to difficult for you (not saying you're bad but I don't you spending ages on it when there are other peoples to be done) Then you don't have to. 

Obviously all credit would go to you for your brilliant work and I would be thanking you forever.

I think this is great what your doing, my brother used to do pixel art for fun ages ago and it took him a while to do one and this must take up most of your spare time.

If its possible could you do a Heisenburg (from Breaking Bad, not the physicist,tee hee cause no one has made that joke before) If its to difficult for you (not saying you're bad but I don't you spending ages on it when there are other peoples to be done) Then you don't have to. 

Obviously all credit would go to you for your brilliant work and I would be thanking you forever.

Sure, I can do that.

"All right! Let's blow stuff up!" Sly Cooper joins the workshop!

289ydz9.gif

morglikesgames,still working on my lava lamp,also i would use a shoop da whoop as my signature,shooting its laser

One thing from a user at a time, Brady. Also, I would prefer that you don't post links to this thread. If you want to post your own pixel art, can you do it in your own thread? Thanks.

Also, I plan on finishing the lava lamp by Friday. I haven't forgotten the other requests, either.

2h6hvgj.gif

Thanks!

Thanks for the golden whale but I can't fit it in my signature. How did you fit yours Morg?

Edited by gman5326

Thanks for the golden whale but I can't fit it in my signature. Does anyone happen to know a url shortening website?

Google has one.

"All right! Let's blow stuff up!" Sly Cooper joins the workshop!

289ydz9.gif

morglikesgames,still working on my lava lamp,also i would use a shoop da whoop as my signature,shooting its laser

One thing from a user at a time, Brady. Also, I would prefer that you don't post links to this thread. If you want to post your own pixel art, can you do it in your own thread? Thanks.

Also, I plan on finishing the lava lamp by Friday. I haven't forgotten the other requests, either.

Thanks I will ad it at my friends house.

I am so inpatient, i want to put that pixel lava lamp on my signature

Just wait a little more... I was just on a bit of a break and I'll finish it before Christmas Eve.

Is it OK If I can put Steven in my signature.

Yep! I see you did already!

sorry for double posting,i suck at making art on the computer,but this guy does not move,and this is the evil version (he has a good too)

BEHOLD,ELEKRO:THE EVIL!

http://makepixelart.com/artists/anonymous/elekrothe-evil

this guy has mech armor,lightning powers with arms that tranform into big,massive laser beams!!!!

The thing you need to do is just stop posting, on most, not all but MOST topics when u post on a topic it makes me just not want to read anymore of it, and you ruin a lot of MATURE topics . . .

Thank you for your time, and for gods sake use the EDIT tool!

ok then, looks like i'm done doing this, problem solved

Come on superBRADY, you don't have to leave. Sure your grammar can be atrocious , but we would hate to see you go. If people make fun of you just ignore them, just don't leave because of them.

Edited by gman5326