• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
    • megan

Pit People's Final Touches   11/21/2017

It has been nearly a year since we launched Pit People on early access. This journey has been an incredible experience! We’ve built a better game thanks to all your feedback. So here’s a spicy little situation: We’ve decided that our next big drop will be the FULL version of the game! Yes, it shall be complete! You’ll be able to play through the story and find out what happens for everyone.  
        As we write this, we’re working on the last of the cinematics for the story campaign! This is the final push towards completing the game, alongside additional story quests and a new world map with bonus missions.
        Since there’s so much involved with these last steps (VO, animation, level creation, music licensing, QA testing, etc), we’re not exactly sure when everything will line up for a full release date, but we’re shooting to release within the first few months of 2018.
        Thank you again to all of the people who’ve been playing Pit People during early access and to everyone who has been sending us feedback. It has truly been invaluable and we can’t wait to share the conclusion of Pit People with you all!
vpustote

Having Trouble Finding All The Bosses...

Does anyone know where to find the hidden bosses in campaign?

We managed to find him in insane co op — chapter 8, but we can't find him in solo or even normal co op.  And he's impossible to beat in insane because you get kicked out of the entire level and you have to go make your way through the level again. 

I want to beat him to see what happens, but we can't find him anywhere except for insane co op.  I assumed since the boss was in chapter 8 that he would also be in chapter 8, normal co op too, but he's not there.  

ALSO, if you know what happens, please don't spoil it.  I just want to know where he is in the other campaign modes.  

EDIT: 

Edited by vpustote
  • Upvote 3

I wish I could tell you, but I haven't gotten that far yet.  He kills us way before we can figure out what to do and then we get frustrated because we have redo the level because it's Insane.  

I want to find him in Co Op normal, so that we can figure out how to fight him and what happens once you do.  

No I mean the boss level. The one with the Cat Guard that looks kind of like a mix between the hulk and a cat on steroids.

And behind him is the honey bear thing.

Edited by vpustote

Wait, so you just get a boss fight after you A++ all the levels or did you have to find him?

I'm freaking just now getting started on coop A++ and you're telling me there's something harder after that? I knew this game just didn't feel right without a boss. Hopefully you can find him on regular mode

Backup, nope, not after getting all A++.  We found him before that while trying to get all the secret levels.  

He's in Insane Co Op Chapter 8.  I can't find anything about him online or in the forums though, so I don't want to give away his location.

GoldenGhost, I will get a picture when Undead gets online again.  

I think I know what you are talking about.

Oh good!  Where have you found the boss level?  You can send me a private message if you don't want anyone to know.  

Wow, that sounds awesome. Ready to kick up the pace next week backup? Maybe a chapter a day?

With a secret boss hanging on the line absolutely!

I'm on right now if you can play.

Backup, nope, not after getting all A++.  We found him before that while trying to get all the secret levels.  

He's in Insane Co Op Chapter 8.  I can't find anything about him online or in the forums though, so I don't want to give away his location.

GoldenGhost, I will get a picture when Undead gets online again.  

No offence, but I think your lying. In till you can give us a picture or tell us his/her location, there is no proof that this thing exists.

ALSO, if you know what happens, please don't spoil it.

Anyone who took the time to read the whole post knows why he isn't posting photos. Remember the YouTube video that got pulled because it revealed info, this might get pulled if he posts too much.

If you have info to add please do otherwise asking for photos over and over again Is just getting annoying.

I'm intrigued for more info, I rarely get to play coop insane enough to see it anytime soon.

Oh, I got there before. To unlock him get every yarn in chapters 4-8. Then go to the gift shop and put the yarn in a new machine. When you do a door appears next to the boss room in Chapter 8. 

To defeat it, you need Grenades and throw them into it's eyes. Will post pictures when I find my Capture Card.

Edited by thatpikminguy

I still don't really believe

Same. There is no info about this anywhere. That doesn't mean anything though. There are plenty of cases in gaming history where it took years to find out about something hidden in a game. If you guys are telling the truth, you might be the first people to find it and report it! If you guys are lying though, shame on you. I'm not saying anything yet, but I think its just a little to far fetched for me to 100% believe. Maybe that will change though.