Sign in to follow this  
Behemoth_Erin

[12-20-13] ...and To All, A Good Fight.

As the holidays close in upon us like the richly embroidered curtains of a certain theater, we wanted to let you know what the schedule would look for the next couple of weeks.

If you've been paying attention to the happier things in life -as we all should this time of year- you may have already noticed that we recently unleashed the new "Monster" playlists upon the Community Theater: Momentum Monster and Comentum Monster. These will remain, to be enjoyed with eggnog, or the spiritually uplifting human or beverage of your choice.

But! In addition to these Behemoth-made creations, we would also like to bring back some arena levels from earlier this year: like the legion of uncles of aunties we never had, we want you to "Fight for our love"!

Screen1.png

Mixed Arena Playlist:
FightForLove by... Us.

Screen2.png

But unlike our really real relatives, don't worry about giving us the most presents this year; we have an army of cats to keep happy and as long as they have priso...I mean, performers to watch, your uppercuts will continue to be the gifts that keep on giving.

Screen3.png

Hoping to see you on stage soon...

Love,
The Behemoth

[Featured Arena 20-DEC-13 to 10-JAN-14]

we should get behemoth to release FBI AGENT 2

No thanks. I'd rather have something more original.

• Upvote 1

great, the noobs get hooshmand the wise, who cares it's probably going to get it's rarity put down a notch from 9/10 to like 6/10, it looks like hazard is gonna get to work on his star head guide

Edit:As well as the present

Edited by superBRADY777

Well, this week is now completely useless, way to destroy all rare head possibilites.  Good day.

Yep, all that waiting for nothing.

As a person who has gotten every single star head legit, I'm a little miffed about Hooshmad, but I'll get over it.

I was hoping for a new star head today, but it makes sense given the low number of star heads left that they are going to start spacing them out a bit.

Well, time to prepare for the influx of noobs from the holiday season. O Joy!

• Upvote 2

So there's nothing to yield from this playlist?

A new arena playlist.

I'm kinda uneasy about the amount of bitterness coming out of this thread.  It's not like they took star heads AWAY from anyone, they just didn't release a new head.

Plus there were a LOT of people complaining about Hooshmand being released for only one day, and I'm noticing similar names that are now complaining that Hooshmand is being rereleased.

What happened to appreciating the game for something besides star heads?

EDIT: remember to vote for superBRADY777 today!

Edited by Backup sidekick
  • Upvote 1

Ah right, they don't tend to give out a head for the playlist if it's an arena playlist, my mistake.

Though I shouldn't be just caring about the head.

Also, BS, I totally voted for Brady, your influence is growing.

I personally dont care about the 'rarity' of heads. Everyone should be able to be whatever prisoner they like most. And they rereleased Winston, so I dont know why people are confused they rereleased Hooshmand the Wise. I suck at arena games so this week does not offer me a 'ton-o-fun'.

Also, if you like someone who is like superman but wears an Ironman type suit and can also do cyborg stuff and shoot lazer beams out of his arms, then be sure to vote superBRADY777 for user of the year 2013!

Edited by Oh Butler
  • Upvote 1

great, the noobs get hooshmand the wise, who cares it's probably going to get it's rarity put down a notch from 9/10 to like 6/10, it looks like hazard is gonna get to work on his star head guide

Why is Hooshmand releasing a BAD thing? It was only out for a day, some people didn't get it, that's how it works. Behemoth even said they're going to rerelease rare heads in the future.

FeaturePost_FINALUNICORN.jpg

We've brought back the Final Unicorn to count down the last days of 2017! You can also play this playlist in Arena Features <3

We hope you enjoy some quality gaming this weekend and have a happy new year!