• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
    • megan

FALL SALE! 25% OFF select merch   10/16/2017

Time to stock up on all of our autumn appropriate threads and accessories!

From now thru October 22, 2017 (11:59PM PST), we’ve got sweatshirts and warm plush hats on sale at 25% OFF in our online store! There are also a few other rad items like the Behemoth scarf, skate decks, and the Hatty tissue box cover on sale.

See the full list of Fall items here: FALL SALE

Hello, 

Welcome to the new, official  Insane Mode Thread!!!

Here you can:

-Discuss what lvls you need completed

-Ask if for walkthrough/tips on specific lvls

-Post username and when you will be available

-Whether it's for Solo/Co-op
-ETC.

simply making this for the sake of randoms being very awful and dying every time at the same place of same lvls, world 8 ins't that bad people \(Q_Q)/

But for the most part I say

Have fun! Enjoy yourself :P

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GT: Sgt Chalupa22
Co-op
lvls 8-7 to end
11am today until 4pm-ish

Edited by Chalupa
  • Upvote 1

You know it's INSANE that no one use this yet.

But I have as far as I remember I did it solo yet I could never find someone to play with for co-op

I just recently finished normal solo A++ and have slowly started working on insane solo A++. I think I am in the middle of chapter 2. For the most part, there are videos on youtube that show how to get A++ on all the levels, so if I cant figure a level out, I can just watch one of those.

I have a tip for people attempting Insane solo. Just keep trying. You will eventually clear it. If it shows up, let the gold hat drive you to the goal. You will beat chapter 8-finale. And it will be satisfying. It was for me.

how is this to do with the gift shop

anfBNu2.png

My god that ad is convenient.

um I know how to get on it but this I in gift shop section

anfBNu2.png

I believe the point that Memor made was that it can be in here according to the purpose of the gift shop section.

• Upvote 1

anfBNu2.png

I mainly made this for a "Meet and Play Insane mode Co-Op" - considering as Memor pointed out

it listed "Gift Shop" as a Play/Trade/Etc. section

I will probably in my spare time link Youtube videos as well as give credit to the specific Youtube user/users.

I completed insane mode yesterday it felt soo good seeing that gold trophy. :DThis is great for me because I got the game during the Christmas break,(it was amazing) and finished the normal story a while back near the new years.(I felt like this, :lol:)If anyone wants to trade heads or play with me my GT is Mordecai Guy5.I have gotten all the star heads that were released during the Christmas break (Including Hooshmand the wise and CyberMonday)I FEEL SO GOOD COMPLETING THE STORY IN INSANE MODE IM TYPING IN CAPS :D .

Edited by LoverOfBattleBlockTheater

Hello Insane BattleBlock Theater Prisoners :D!

I'm looking for a partner for doing all A++ on Normal and Insane Co-Op.
I'm at Chapter 6-1 All A++ on Normal Co-op (Mostly I did solo but sometimes it's a two person job).
I'm at Chapter 3 All A++ on Insane Co-op. (I still need the encores on chapter 1 and 2 though).

I already did full A++ on Normal Solo and Insane Solo.

If some is up for it, give me a message. My Gamertag is CVanquisherZ.
Mostly, I am able to come online in the evening around 6:30 pm till 23:00 pm. I'm in the timezone GMT +2 (Netherlands).