http://normalboots.com/

1389819885594.gif

What do ya'll think?

Nail in the coffin for youtube in my eyes

I have no reason to go anymore aside from BrainScratch

Its...glorious...

calm,gif,gintama,gintoki,happy,joy-8d444

(Also ProJared joins the team! Yeah!!)

Im a big fan of JanTran and Continue? and I also like DYKG. But I watched the Gone Home video by Satchbag and was really impressed with his stuff, so I subbed to him too. Ive never been a fan of going to other sites to watch content from someone Im subbed to on Youtube, but I want to support those guys, so Ill check it out regularly.

I don't even need Youtube anymore. All the big gamer guys have their website, and VGA does too.

Unless a certain trio of people decide to start commenting again...

Edited by Turkey

TheRunawayGuys are still uploading, actually, they're playing New Super Luigi U. And Chuckola is coming back, just you wait, we're almost to the finish, it tastes so sweet.

TheRunawayGuys are still uploading, actually, they're playing New Super Luigi U. And Chuckola is coming back, just you wait, we're almost to the finish, it tastes so sweet.

Are the rumors true Zane?!

Is chuckola making it's long awaited return?!

Are you adding another member?!

Will there be the ability to view your videos outside of youtube?!

So many questions, so little time.

I watched a video and was like....this is kinda 'eh'. 

Then I watched another video.

And another.

And now the cycle....is complete.

I'm unsure how I feel that you can just change my white text to Chuckola-Red™ whenever you deem it most appropriate.

Also I have been unable to watch anything on their site since it went up, and they never sent me a confirmation email and there's no way to get them to send another.... soooooooooooo, yeah, get your Ish together, NormalBoots

Edited by Mr. Hatty

I'm unsure how I feel that you can just change my white text to Chuckola-Red™ whenever you deem it most appropriate.

Also I have been unable to watch anything on their site since it went up, and they never sent me a confirmation email and there's no way to get them to send another.... soooooooooooo, yeah, get your Ish together, NormalBoots

I thought I only changed it to red in my quote. Weird. and you didn't answer any of your fans questions. I am disappoint, son.

I thought I only changed it to red in my quote. Weird. and you didn't answer any of your fans questions. I am disappoint, son.

k

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

k

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

Happy.gif

I was able to sign up and watch all the videos I wanted to see without any problems. The JonTron and Continue? episodes were great.

Sign-up problems still persist, however I was finally able to watch all the videos, thoughts I guess, since there's nothing else to talk about:

ProJared: Typical Jared, very funny, informative, did seem to lean a bit on the more zany end that's typical of the original Normal Boots line-up. Not his best video but absolutely nowhere near his worst. Good start for being the first one to introduce to old NormalBoots fans.

Satchel: I actually haven't got the chance to watch Satchel yet, so sorry.

JonTron: Oh man, it's good. Jon's signature brand of comedy, and it feels really... comfortable, I guess? It's just a good episode, well written and filled with jokes without divulging too far into the "I'm gonna just start saying random things in a weird voice at various speeds" shtick that, while funny, doesn't always hit the mark in all of JonTron's older videos.

Completionist: Eh, I feel bad. I just don't like his work, there's nothing critically that I find wrong with it, it just doesn't interest me, I stopped watching about half way through because honestly I got bored, but I've never really enjoyed him so this isn't so much a critique on the episode as much as me saying I don't think he is in the same area comedically as Jontron and the rest of NormalBoots. I've always thought his intro was one of the coolest for any video series though, it gets me really pumped and just looks awesome.

PeanutButterGamer: Hilarious episode, filled with the kinda jokes only Austin can pull off, would be, in my opinion, one of the top PBG videos, but it dragged really hard at the end, something that should've been funny ended being drawn out for way longer than it needed to, and I feel like it's the sort of thing that normally would've been cut into 30 second fragments as Austin says strange things.... maybe that's just me though

Continue? Show: Great episode, Paul, Josh and Nick all being their typical selves, one of the more interesting episodes in recent memory as well. If anything the episode falls victim of the same thing I think of every Continue? episode, it's too short! I know they're not trying to do the whole Let's Play format, but I would really like to just hear all of them play through the entirety of a game, the genuinely hilarious banter between the three of them is unmatched. 

DYKG: Really nothing to say, some interesting facts I suppose, same as any other episode except a different game.

So there, those are my pseudo-reviews of NormalBoots. Not professional by any means. In general, it's all very entertaining and everyone should watch. Video players are now fully functional for me and hopefully anyone else who had problems before, so go and watch away.

kissy-face.gif

Stealth Chuckola advertisement thread inbound

Satchbag's stuff is different, but I liked it. Dont expect laughs or zany antics. But if you enjoy actually thinking about games and what they are, then his stuff is pretty cool.

The line-up for PeanutButterGamer's 3rd Minecraft Hardcore has been announced, and it's amazing:

PeanutButterGamer

JonTron

DidYouKnowGaming

Smooth McGroove

ProJared

Dean

& McJones

Might just be the best line-up yet! get hyped guys!

The line-up for PeanutButterGamer's 3rd Minecraft Hardcore has been announced, and it's amazing:

PeanutButterGamer

JonTron

DidYouKnowGaming

Smooth McGroove

ProJared

Dean

& McJones

Smooth McGroove?!? And Jontron?! AND the guy from DYKG?!?! And Smooth McGroove again?!?

giphy.gif

PeanutButterGamer

JonTron

DidYouKnowGaming

Smooth McGroove

ProJared

Dean

& McJones

Can you explain what this is exactly? I never watched a PBG video until they rebooted Normalboots, so I have never heard of this. PBG is pretty funny (atleast the two videos he has made since the launch of NB) so I would be interested to watch this.

PeanutButterGamer

JonTron

DidYouKnowGaming

Smooth McGroove

ProJared

Dean

& McJones

Can you explain what this is exactly? I never watched a PBG video until they rebooted Normalboots, so I have never heard of this. PBG is pretty funny (atleast the two videos he has made since the launch of NB) so I would be interested to watch this.

PBG gets together some friends to play Minecraft (and at times other games) where they all aim to achieve some self-imposed goal, the twist being that if anyone dies then they leave the game and don't talk for the rest of the series, so basically self-imposed perma-death. It's very, VERY fun to watch, some of  the most entertaining videos you may watch starring YT personalities