• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
    • megan

Pit People's Final Touches   11/21/2017

It has been nearly a year since we launched Pit People on early access. This journey has been an incredible experience! We’ve built a better game thanks to all your feedback. So here’s a spicy little situation: We’ve decided that our next big drop will be the FULL version of the game! Yes, it shall be complete! You’ll be able to play through the story and find out what happens for everyone.  
        As we write this, we’re working on the last of the cinematics for the story campaign! This is the final push towards completing the game, alongside additional story quests and a new world map with bonus missions.
        Since there’s so much involved with these last steps (VO, animation, level creation, music licensing, QA testing, etc), we’re not exactly sure when everything will line up for a full release date, but we’re shooting to release within the first few months of 2018.
        Thank you again to all of the people who’ve been playing Pit People during early access and to everyone who has been sending us feedback. It has truly been invaluable and we can’t wait to share the conclusion of Pit People with you all!
TheTPRI

What If We All...?

Yeah guys lets just throw out flaws so he feels bad about his topic.JK :P I wonder if we would have behemoth help.If so we could possibly make a sequel to previous behemoth games.(This is just if in an alternate world where we had the help of the behemoth and everyone else)

• Upvote 1

I don't think TB would ever get involved with a community game, I don't think that would make it a community game either. It is a great idea to collaborate and create a game, but none of us are really near each other. 

I think we would have a lot of trouble deciding what kind of game it would be.

I didn't mean this in a bad way, I just meant first we would all have to agree on what the game would be about. If everyone wants a platformer game except one person, that one person may not contribute much at all--if they even contribute anything.

There would also be a bunch of legal stuff too if we were to put it on Steam or something.

I don't think TB would ever get involved with a community game, I don't think that would make it a community game either. It is a great idea to collaborate and create a game, but none of us are really near each other. 

I didn't mean this in a bad way, I just meant first we would all have to agree on what the game would be about. If everyone wants a platformer game except one person, that one person may not contribute much at all--if they even contribute anything.

There would also be a bunch of legal stuff too if we were to put it on Steam or something.

What about something like Newgrounds?

What if it was a community fighting game? Everyone could make their own characters moves and stories in Flash or something. The more members, the bigger the roster. Only problem would be balancing...

But once again just, throwing it out there...

• Upvote 1

What if it was a community fighting game? Everyone could make their own characters moves and stories in Flash or something. The more members, the bigger the roster. Only problem would be balancing...

That actually sounds like a pretty neat idea.

Good idea, but who will be the bosses? I can't be one sadly; because there isn't really anything menacing about a spinning red triangle.

Good idea, but who will be the bosses? I can't be one sadly; because there isn't really anything menacing about a spinning red triangle.

The mods  > : D

Edited by TURRET_100
  • Upvote 1

The mods  > : D

They are indeed very menacing. ;-)

I really doubt that.I mean just looking at our profile pic now scares me soo much I feel like crying. :-o  :?  :-(

• Upvote 1

If this were to happen it would be about all of us on the Behemoth forums who fight against the infamous Snuggle Bubbler. 

guys I've always had this game idea in my head:

you are this.......11 year old boy, who is walking to recess when a storm seems to starts roaming around the school, then out of those electricity supplier opened a huge portal with zombies coming out, when the portal opened it gave the boy mysterious powers that could save the world......they are lighting powers....here are his stages of genius

Stage 1:looked kind of like Cole McGrath from infamous, plus he had a basic sword

Stage 2:Half of his face was replaced with a technologic face that gave him the power to rise magical electronic chips from the ground

Stage 3:He had his normal face put back (he still had the magical chip power though) and made him self a tron looking mechro suit, but he had lightning weapons every kind (Paint:Black)

Stage 4:He Became A Heavenly God and was destined to defeat Satin plus he had the sword of heaven(Paint:Gold)

Plus the game would be a MMO for Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS4, PS3 and PC.The Camera would look like GTA 5, there would be 6 acts, the controls would be like a ordinary game

1-4 online and offline mode

Online Arena Mode DLC:$5.00

plus the graphics would look very realistic plus i already have EASTER EGG ideas for this game:

Easter Egg #1:in act 1, go into the school, go to the library then go to the "Fiction Section" then when the find the Diary Of A Wimpy Kid cardboard cut out of greg heffley throw the cardboard across the room skim the books to find a skin for your phone and suit skins:paper and ladybug

Easter Egg #2:Go to Act 4, in the ocean find a hidden map near a very tiny island, follow the map and you will find a island with 2D Skeletons Stomping on one of your Teamates (Castle Crashers) and when you kill the buff looking one he will drop a Skeleton suit skin and he will drop headwear when you don't have your suit on which is a skull, if you stay there breach the door and you will see that it looks exactly like BattleBlock Theater, go to the chapter 8 sign and break the wall with grenade and hatty with drop a infinite amount of gem bombs which will drop 5 pieces of moneys thats world 1,000$ each and they explode on contact.

Easter Egg #3, go to the same island where the map was, walk behind the island and you will find a banner that says dead island, rip the banner off the tree, kill the zombie and a hovering display case that will have a HomeRun Baseball Bat in it, as it is a developer craft weapon in dead island, it does the same thing from dead island in this game.

The Game title is......

Mechro Boy

guys I've always had this game idea in my head:

you are this.......11 year old boy, who is walking to recess when a storm seems to starts roaming around the school, then out of those electricity supplier opened a huge portal with zombies coming out, when the portal opened it gave the boy mysterious powers that could save the world......they are lighting powers....here are his stages of genius

Define stages. Do you mean like stages of the game or levels for your character? If you mean character levels, how do you progress? I really haven't played any MMOs, so I can't visualize this very well and may not be the best person to have opinions on this. I tend to think that all games can be good games, so if you can keep building this then who knows what might happen? 

One piece of advice that I can offer is that paying an extra $5 for online play seems like kind of a rip-off to anyone buying the game; I would just add that into the price of the game if it is really that necessary.

good question, here is my idea:

The Highest Level is 100, every 5 times you level up, your rank name increases and you will unlock new teammates to play as or use in missions. The Acts is the main story. Also like infamous, you can choose good or bad, if your good, you start off in the school and there is a cutscene of you walking to recess, when your playing basketball with your teammates (first they were just regular kids) then they got powers when you did.If you chose the evil side, you would start off in the underworld then you would become a demon and the story is the opposite of the good.The weapon system is like Terraria and Dead Island combined where you can find weapons and craft them. Plus when you collect scrap from enemies and chests, you can create better weapons, the color coding of raritys is like Borderlands 2, except like Skyrim, it will say what weapon rank it is like for example, the homerun baseball bat easter egg is legendary and a ordinary knife is "weak".Yes, you can have skills plus you can also unlock a ton of combos, like in TMNT:OOTS, there are lots of combos, and they're are all a scale of how rare they are (you can find scrolls to unlock them) so if its five, that mean it's very common to find, if it's one, that means it's unique and one of a kind (aka only one of them). So If you have more questions, tell me i can answer them about this game idea and also never mind about $5.00 arena mode, it will just be a update to the game.

good question, here is my idea:

The Highest Level is 100, every 5 times you level up, your rank name increases and you will unlock new teammates to play as or use in missions. [/b]The Acts is the main story. Also like infamous, you can choose good or bad, if your good, you start off in the school and there is a cutscene of you walking to recess, when your playing basketball with your teammates (first they were just regular kids) then they got powers when you did.If you chose the evil side, you would start off in the underworld then you would become a demon and the story is the opposite of the good.The weapon system is like Terraria and Dead Island combined where you can find weapons and craft them. Plus when you collect scrap from enemies and chests, you can create better weapons, the color coding of raritys is like Borderlands 2, except like Skyrim, it will say what weapon rank it is like for example, the homerun baseball bat easter egg is legendary and a ordinary knife is "weak".Yes, you can have skills plus you can also unlock a ton of combos, like in TMNT:OOTS, there are lots of combos, and they're are all a scale of how rare they are (you can find scrolls to unlock them) so if its five, that mean it's very common to find, if it's one, that means it's unique and one of a kind (aka only one of them). So If you have more questions, tell me i can answer them about this game idea and also never mind about $5.00 arena mode, it will just be a update to the game.

These are all my opinions, don't take them too seriously. Also I want to mention that I have never developed a game before, so this is just based on what I think the development process is like.

First I feel like unlocking a new character every five levels is a bit unnecessary, that would be like 42 characters you have to design and make different from each other. Why not just have customizable characters? Or, if the campaign is single player, just stick the player with a character and tell a story. When making the campaign you need to decide if you really want to tell a story or play with friends, single player campaigns most always tell stories better. Also, you really need to stop thinking about Easter Eggs, those are put in while the development happens, and normally make references to other well known games. Remember, this is just me and my opinions, so don't take as facts. If you are seriously thinking of becoming a developer or something I would write these ideas down as you have them and research a bit more about the development process.

Edited by SpoonArtist

yeah, good idea. You can also choose a class, create you own character and there are 50 characters to unlock in multi-player mode, so you can also unlock them in story mode as helpers in some quests, some missions require certain helpers.

EDIT:plus maybe every 2 levels you will unlock a helper, plus i have another idea, you can drive vehicles, some people in the game have a button that makes a vehicle appear, some people use cars, some people use motorcycles, some people use jets, and you can earn fame, and when you get to max fame, you will get a mythical weapon, the fame is an idea so everyone will believe in you so you can have more chance to beating bosses. What i mean by that every 100,000 fame you earn, your luck and strength will increase. Every mission gains you 15,000 fame, the max fame is 1,000,000 fame. Your luck and strength will increase by 10%.

Edited by superBRADY777