• Announcements

• megan

RTX 2017 - Booth 401   06/02/2017

We’re headed back to Austin, Texas for our 5th time exhibiting at Rooster Teeth Expo (RTX)! You’ll be able to find us at RTX 2017 Booth 401 (next to our friends, Supergiant Games) from July 7 to July 9 and we’re going to have lots of new stuff this year.   See our Blog Post for all the details, including the new merch we're bringing with us! 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
boxes

12 New Castle Crashers Knights

34 posts in this topic

Was cleaning up my computer files and found this old project, then realised i never posted it here!

So here are the official knights alongside my designs for 12 new knights.

cZa7Wnb.png?1

I did have a doc somewhere that listed details and info about each new knight. If I find it I will post it, otherwise for now their type/skills are open for interpretation

I like the mecha / robot red knight. These look pretty sweet, nice work!

This is awesome fan art, I really hope you find the details of each knight. 

My favorite from the elemental would be the one at the far right. 

And my favorite from the legendary I would have to agree with Morg with the mecha/robot red knight

The red mech-like knight is my favorite. It is really creative and stands out from the rest. The rest are awesome too! Nice job overall.

well, since people like the 'red mecha/robot' knight most, i tried to find his details.

could only find an older less-detailed version of what i wrote about him, which is

"Name: Crimson Knight

Magic: Juggernaut

Details: An unstoppable force with the strength of a brute"

so apart from that, the rest is up to the fans to speculate what he's all about.

he may in fact be a robot/mech/android, maybe hes from the future, maybe hes from another dimension? who knows....

Edited by boxes

I can't see the pictures because I am on my ipad but when I get home I'll see what you created.

what is the Blacksmith up there for....

cause he is a knight with special powers, just like all the others. wouldnt be fair to leave him out.

what is the Blacksmith up there for....

cause he is a knight with special powers, just like all the others. wouldnt be fair to leave him out.

makes sense. You should try to draw your own. That would look cool I bet.

i would try to draw my own, but i am a horrible drawer.

the best i can do is use photoshop to manipulate the original knights, as ive done above.

takes me ages, but yeah, not as cool as being able to draw them myself like a proper artist :(

the behemoth, pretend i'm the king, you would put these characters in the game as a DLC called "Legendary Myth Knights", castle crashers can still be up-to-date, please put these in PRONTO.

EDIT: favorites, #1:Mech Knight #2:Black Knight (Shadow) #3:White Knight, #4:Sun Knight, #5:Aqua Knight

Edited by superBRADY777

These look awesome! I'd definately use some of the legendary ones if they were availible.

These look awesome! I'd definately use some of the legendary ones if they were availible.

Well the Blacksmith and pink knight exist so there's that.

neet idea involving the princesses but it would be weird or... pleasing... after killen a boss...

if you know what i mean   :-P

Hi, I took total inspiration from you! My fav would be the plant/nature element because well, my fav magic element is that  :P fcK1aXL.png   NXPWtso.png    2tjkxgu.png    0Cx3oT6.png   pic 1:razor sharp grass. pic 2: leaves. pic 3: leaf and exploding Brussel sprout. pic 4: a tree.. 

These drawings are so good! I like the plant knight and the stinky brown knight looks pretty interesting.

Edited by HeavyweightChicken