• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
    • megan

Pit People's Final Touches   11/21/2017

It has been nearly a year since we launched Pit People on early access. This journey has been an incredible experience! We’ve built a better game thanks to all your feedback. So here’s a spicy little situation: We’ve decided that our next big drop will be the FULL version of the game! Yes, it shall be complete! You’ll be able to play through the story and find out what happens for everyone.  
        As we write this, we’re working on the last of the cinematics for the story campaign! This is the final push towards completing the game, alongside additional story quests and a new world map with bonus missions.
        Since there’s so much involved with these last steps (VO, animation, level creation, music licensing, QA testing, etc), we’re not exactly sure when everything will line up for a full release date, but we’re shooting to release within the first few months of 2018.
        Thank you again to all of the people who’ve been playing Pit People during early access and to everyone who has been sending us feedback. It has truly been invaluable and we can’t wait to share the conclusion of Pit People with you all!
Chocolate Panda

How Many Times Have You Been Scammed In The Gift Shop?

Zero times, and how did you get scammed?

I was trading with someone and I had one light on and they were trading gems then they quickly switched to 0 gems and we both put 2 lights on and then I couldn't cancel and they left blocked communications when I kept trying to invite them to the game :( but that was only one time.

Zero times, and how did you get scammed?

I was trading with someone and I had one light on and they were trading gems then they quickly switched to 0 gems and we both put 2 lights on and then I couldn't cancel and they left blocked communications when I kept trying to invite them to the game :( but that was only one time.

What did you trade and did you report him?

Edited by LoverOfBattleBlockTheater

I got scammed plenty of times. I don't wanna go into much detail, or else I'll break my laptop.

I got scammed once...

It was a horrible night when i went to the gift shop and was scammed. I had decided to get Gerald, and he had gerald up, and i was trading him for gems, but all of the sudden my controller wouldn't work! Horrified, i look at the screen to see my lava lamp on my screen and 0 gems on his. My lights turned green and we traded! I then got kicked out of the game and was sent back to the home screen, and then my controller finally turned back on...

I got scammed once...

It was a horrible night when i went to the gift shop and was scammed. I had decided to get Gerald, and he had gerald up, and i was trading him for gems, but all of the sudden my controller wouldn't work! Horrified, i look at the screen to see my lava lamp on my screen and 0 gems on his. My lights turned green and we traded! I then got kicked out of the game and was sent back to the home screen, and then my controller finally turned back on...

I would've shut off my xbox. Works all the time if your fast enough ;)

I got scammed once...

Sounds like some naughty 3rd party software being abused here.

I got scammed once...

Sounds like some naughty 3rd party software being abused here.

This sounds like more than just any old hacker...

I got scammed once...

I find it amusing when people claim they got "hacked" in bizarre ways, like above quoted instance.  Not saying this didn't happen... but if someone took the time to create a hack that took control of another player's controller and game system, I think that they would use that kind of skill towards something other than taking a single star head.  Especially when its possible to just hack the game and give yourself all of the star heads which would be a much simpler hack.

Pretty much everyone I've tried to trade with has tried scamming me. I've not even managed 10 successful trades since I started playing.

It was a horrible moonlit night... I was on a quest to get a handsome gentlemen named MeltedCow Purrham Furbottom. I met two guys with lots of heads. One said that if I gave his friend Swamp Bro, Cat Control, and Santa, He would give me Furbottom the next day since he "had to go to bed". I was so happy to get Furbottom so I agreed, and then that jerk blocked communications with me. About a week later he sent me a troll message. I know his gamertag so I know I cant say it, but does that count in PMs? If a Mod could tell me that It would help alot.

I got scammed once...

Well, should've traded lava lamp to someone like me who also has Gerard.

It was a horrible moonlit night... I was on a quest to get a handsome gentlemen named MeltedCow Purrham Furbottom. I met two guys with lots of heads. One said that if I gave his friend Swamp Bro, Cat Control, and Santa, He would give me Furbottom the next day since he "had to go to bed". I was so happy to get Furbottom so I agreed, and then that jerk blocked communications with me. About a week later he sent me a troll message. I know his gamertag so I know I cant say it, but does that count in PMs? If a Mod could tell me that It would help alot.

I've given furrbottom away for 50 gems! Back then I was a young waffle and hadn't even earned my wings yet, so I was noobish. If I could've gotten 3 star heads out of him, I made a big mistake!

I have recently downloaded this game by games with gold. The latest trading I gave out my fireball & that dude gave me a donut head...... Did I just scammed him or he asks for it