Chocolate Panda

How Many Times Have You Been Scammed In The Gift Shop?

Aidenham    14

I have never been scammed before, although many people have tried to scam me. I don't know how people get scammed since you are able to see what they are offering, and must press A twice before the trade can be completed. If someone switches their offer to zero gems, I just don't press A to light up the second green light. I guess if they are offering a head you really want and you get excited and start thinking fast I see how you could get scammed, but it can be easily prevented. Be careful when trading, and don't get ripped off!

• Upvote 2

Ledd Mango    1

I have recently downloaded this game by games with gold. The latest trading I gave out my fireball & that dude gave me a donut head...... Did I just scammed him or he asks for it

All the weapons are fairly easy to get (Unless you are absolutely horrible at the game), So yea. That's a fair trade. I'd even say you ripped him off some. ;)

Yannikim    0

One Time, I got scammed with a Fake Duplication Glitch for the BuckleYourPants Head. I was very Stupid D:

Is there a Real Duplication Glitch?

Yannikim    0

One Time, I got scammed with a Fake Duplication Glitch for the BuckleYourPants Head. I was very Stupid D:

Is there a Real Duplication Glitch?

Edit:

I just got scammed again today now. Someone was buying my Unicorn for 2000 Gems but only had 300. There was more with him can I report it anywhere?

I got scammed... It was horrible. I got scammed multiple times with my Toast, Heart, PeeBody, and Present. Then after that I learned not to trust people in trading booths.

Edited by L3gendaryGhostX

You CAN "Duplicate" heads in this game someone showed me how. The only thing is you have the head that you traded and "duplicated" until you- enter the trade room, exit the game, or exit the gift shop. So even if you think you are duplicating... Your not. :)

The person who traded loses the head.

Edited by McHattyHaterson
  • Upvote 1

snowomega    1

Scamming is the reason why I never trade in battle blocks theater. I prefer just to get things the normal way with gems, and that way you know you will be safe.