Sign in to follow this  
Zimvader

Castle Crashers For Xbox One

I and I'm sure mostly everybody in the world would rather see BBT ported to more consoles or game 4 rather than porting a game that's been ported to most consoles already.

• Upvote 2

I and I'm sure mostly everybody in the world would rather see BBT ported to more consoles or game 4 rather than porting a game that's been ported to most consoles already.

I second this.

OH DEAR GOD YES

PLEASE, OH PLEASE RELEASE FOR PS4!!!! i will give you 50 bucks for bbt and for a guarantee that behemoth games will be put on psn also from now on 

Well they did add Alien Hominid to Xbox 360 right? So if the Xbox One has an Arcade, maybe they might just add Castle Crashers to the Xbox One arcade. Just a thought

• Upvote 1

If CC cames out for Xbox One than please put a REAL Single player in it! For me it is impossible to finnish the Insane Mode alone. Thats so Frustrading,...i can only finish the First Game Mode with every Charakter and Thats it...

That'd be great. My friend sold his iPad, Wii, Xbox 360 and all his Xbox 360/Wii Games just for the Xbox One and maybe Madden 15. :P So I hope he can ad least get Castle Crashers on it. ;)

Yes please make it happen Behemoth Castle Crashers was such an awesome game I would love to see it on Xbox one. Also Alien hominid  would be cool but it should work with Xbox Live instead of just local.

If anyone has played the steam version of castle crashers, you see the better graphics than the 360. So they can port the steam graphics with a couple of changes and improvements and use the 360's control.

(And the console thing that lets you play steam games on the tv is coming out soon, so if there is no xbox one port comes out, there is always the steam version)

Hello and sorry my English.

When Castle Crashers be re-released on PS4? Please, do it. I saw it game a long time ago and love it. Now, I buy ps4 just because of this game. To play with four of my friends and family And I do not care that it's old game, it's very very cool game!!!. I did not know that it is still not present on the PS4 = (