Sign in to follow this  
Behemoth_Erin

[2/21/2014] Et Tu, Purrham?

Deception has gotten a bad rap, I think. Sure, it can lose you the odd Roman Empire or Cybertronian War, but it can also come bundled with a happy surprise. Case in point: Furbottom's choice playlist of the week...

Featured Arena:
Caesar Salud by ps3guyguy

salud1.jpg

Deceptively simple in its opening courts, the first few levels of Caesar Salud are merely a warm up for the fan-filled and riddleblock-ridden mayhem that awaits you. And the lies don't stop there: were you expecting that the best way to get the ball into the net was by just shooting the ball at the net? "Not so fast" says that wall of fan blocks. Were you expecting to just walk up and grab that ball because its sitting right in front of you? Well, "I have other ideas" says that wall of riddle blocks.

salud2.jpg

But once you've learned the truth, ah hah! There is nothing more satisfying than quality time with the other team's basket while they sit riddle-stumped. Or feel free to chortle with the best of them as the other team fires their ball fruitlessly against some fans.

salud3.jpg

So enjoy these 15 intriguingly innovative courts; I wish someone was around to warn us before we wasted so much of the theater's gem supply on "Soccerball Blocks" and "Basketball Blocks". We just ended up tossing the whole un-rolling pile of non-fun straight into the ocean.

Perhaps if this guy had been around...

FeaturePost_SIREN.jpg

Luckily for you, just for showing up this week, this guy WILL be around. With you! Enjoy!

[Featured Arena 21-FEB-2014 - 7-MAR-2014]

• Upvote 2

So on another (annoying) topic, what do you guys think about the behemoth boldy stating that the myth head will be released next friday? :huh:  Tell me if you have a  :idea: (I mean bold as in I never knew they would have released it that early, I need time for my body and soul to get ready)

Edited by LoverOfBattleBlockTheater

Finally, for you fans out there who have been patiently waiting for each and every prisoner unlock since the beginning of BBT time, we are going to reveal the mystery of the myth next Friday. Until next time…

Weird how the term "myth head" does not appear in this exact quote from the Behemoth that you commented on.

Finally, for you fans out there who have been patiently waiting for each and every prisoner unlock since the beginning of BBT time, we are going to reveal the mystery of the myth next Friday. Until next time…

Weird how the term "myth head" does not appear in this exact quote from the Behemoth that you commented on.

HEY BE NICE!Seriously though your, right good eye.(Or I just have a bad eye)

I think there is more to the story than just a "myth head".  I think the Behemoth is going to reveal more than just a head next week.  Possibly new elements to the game, maybe a new storyline, maybe new weapons, maybe just a head, who knows.  But keep an open mind and don't focus so much on the head, but what is the meaning of the head, and why is it important?

I think there is more to the story than just a "myth head".  I think the Behemoth is going to reveal more than just a head next week.  Possibly new elements to the game, maybe a new storyline, maybe new weapons, maybe just a head, who knows.  But keep an open mind and don't focus so much on the head, but what is the meaning of the head, and why is it important?

Now I know I'm totaly not ready!I'm freaking out, I'm freaking out, I'm freaking out!I need a leader, I nominate the next person to say I.

I would appreciate it if we could please get back on the topic of the actual playlist, and take the "Myth head" and "forum leader" conversations elsewhere, I don't think a featured playlist thread is the place for those topics.

On the topic of the playlist, I enjoyed it! And that's saying something considering my dislike for ball-game... So kudos to you Ps3guyguy for your third feature!

Edited by 8Bitten
  • Upvote 2

Oh my goodness! My apologies Ps3guyguy! Congratulations on being featured! I am a big fan of the first 3 levels. On another note, I am also tired of seeing all this "myth head" bologna.

I would appreciate it if we could please get back on the topic of the actual playlist, and take the "Myth head" and "forum leader" conversations elsewhere, I don't think a featured playlist thread is the place for those topics.

On the topic of the playlist, I enjoyed it! And that's saying something considering my dislike for ball-game... So kudos to you Ps3guyguy for your third feature!

He said I, he is the new king.Seriously though, I want to say that you did a great job on this arena feature Ps3guyguy (Like you do for all your features  ;) )And I wish you good luck for future playlists to come because I will play anything you guys make even if it's not featured (But anything you guys make will be featured). :lol: