• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/

PICTURE THIS: every starhead in the game and BOOM hacked and robbed in broad daylight! So I'm asking you guys, the kind, noble, brave awesome dudes, help me get back on my feet with a few gems, yarn and if you have a spare, a starhead. thank you.

CHECK LAST COMMENT BY ME FOR TRUTH

Edited by Mr Scott Hoy

PICTURE THIS: every starhead in the game and BOOM hacked and robbed in broad daylight!

Not who, but how did you get "hacked and robbed"?

Duh, a hacker did it!Seriously though I would be intrigued by this explanation.You probably don't know *or you're lying* (Not saying you are, but many people do this kind of stuff ad have gained a bad reputation for faking.)

PICTURE THIS: every starhead in the game and BOOM hacked and robbed in broad daylight!

well I was trading with him and he invited me to a party. so I accepted and he said he needed to compete FbF. so I agreed and joined but little did I know he was a hacker and as soon as I joined all my hard work vanished! I don't know how or who he is as he blocked communications but I managed to regain some heads but not all.

Duh, a hacker did it!Seriously though I would be intrigued by this explanation.You probably don't know *or you're lying* (Not saying you are, but many people do this kind of stuff ad have gained a bad reputation for faking.)

Just curious why a "hacker" who has skills enough to "hack" into someone's xbox in "broad daylight" uses all of their power and skill to... take star heads?

Wouldn't they just copy the star heads or mess with the coding of the game to unlock all of them?

Just curious why a "hacker" who has skills enough to "hack" into someone's xbox in "broad daylight" uses all of their power and skill to... take star heads?

Wouldn't they just copy the star heads or mess with the coding of the game to unlock all of them?

All I can think of is that he's probably not a good enough hacker.I'm nuber 1 in the ranking of hakers.(I'm not actually plz don't report me  :-( )

he didn't hack my xbox in fact I don't even know what he done but most of my stary empire has been crushed.

I only lost the ones he wanted which happened to be nearly all except for the rereleased

You can just say that he said he could dupe the heads and you believed him and then he couldn't and left the party with your heads.

Not saying that happened, but that is more often the story than someone having a hacked xbox that can steal specific heads from someone who is just playing in the same game as them, but can't figure out how to unlock the heads he doesn't have on his own.

Lots of comments in this topic, and that was just between three people.

Maybe there is someone that could help if there was a good enough story behind the loss to motivate them to step in.

This story makes almost 16% sense, but barely goes past 15.

Maybe it is because of the whole 'broad daylight' thing.

Maybe it is because you also asked for yarn, when you haven't mentioned anything about weapons.

Maybe its because you seem not mad at all, when most people who actually get robbed are pretty pissed off.

Maybe it is also because this can't happen.

But what would I know, except everything in the universe. 

After all, I'm just a horse.

Maybe it is because you also asked for yarn, when you haven't mentioned anything about weapons.

Maybe its because you seem not mad at all, when most people who actually get robbed are pretty pissed off.

Hey!Don't put yourself down, your not just a horse.Your a horse with the ability to type on a computer/laptop. ;)

But you're right, why ask for gems and yarn if he stole your star heads, which don't get bought? Why didn't the hacker just hack the heads in for himself if he had the skills to 'steal' some heads?

I 98% don't believe the story seeing the arguments by Backup and Yugo, but, since I'm a pretty cool, rich and very attractive person,  :D  I will give you some gems. 

GT: Undead Ninya

btw backup i lub you and i need like 6 star heads... gimme prease < 3

Edited by Undead Ninya

I 98% don't believe the story seeing the arguments by Backup and Yugo, but, since I'm a pretty cool, rich and very attractive person,  :D  I will give you some gems. 

GT: Undead Ninya

btw backup i lub you and i need like 6 star heads... gimme prease < 3

And so humble too!

• Upvote 1

While this does seem very farfetched, other people have said similar things (i.e. Superbrady) so I guess it may be possible for it to be a troll 'hacker'. Who knows.

I do find the want for yarn to be weird as literally no one wants yarn for head trades as there is really no use for yarn after you get all the weapons...

P.S. I dont have anything to give you as I dont keep spares of anything.

I also find this hard to believe. I don't understand why he would steal them if it is MUCH easier just to hack the heads into his account.

Before I fan the flames of a war against anyone calling anyone a liar, I know people make mistakes and get taken advantage of. Al I wanted to say is that if that happened, please be honest about it and there are good people that will probably help you out. If there are people hacking systems and deleting star heads (in a seemingly unrealistic and magical fashion) then that's a bigger concern because your description of events is extremely common to EVERYONE who plays. Sounds like you just joined a game and then your heads were gone. If that's true then that's a HUGE security leak that the Behemoth should know about otherwise a lot of people will be very afraid to play online with random people.

I'm simply asking for honesty if the story details were stretched. I can understand making up a story so people don't know you made a mistake.

That's all.

• Upvote 2

Alright listen I don't want a flame war to break out so here's the cheese. After taking about 2 hours worth of convincing, showing me he could duplicate (as it looked very beliveabel because when they both got out they had the same head on). So the stuipid, guillabel 12 year old I am I excepted and each time I grew more and more anxious and wasn't till the end where his friend invited me to a party saying I had been scammed. So I haven't been completey honoust with you and if you don't want to help any more that's fine but please promise me this,

NEVER SCAM

Alright listen I don't want a flame war to break out so here's the cheese. After taking about 2 hours worth of convincing, showing me he could duplicate (as it looked very beliveabel because when they both got out they had the same head on). So the stuipid, guillabel 12 year old I am I excepted and each time I grew more and more anxious and wasn't till the end where his friend invited me to a party saying I had been scammed. So I haven't been completey honoust with you and if you don't want to help any more that's fine but please promise me this,

NEVER SCAM

:-P  Nobody (currently) on this forum would even think of scamming (Mostly because no one even plays BBT anymore) that's for scrubs that aren't good enough to play a game how it's meant to be played. But I will give you gems because....y'know...yolo and stuff. You won't get that many though; you still need to be somewhat legit.

500 sound okay? It better.

Edited by Undead Ninya

NEVER SCAM

Why even think of having that sweet taste of a duplicate when theres a better taste down the road of hardwork.I don't want to revoke my giving of a star head, but I don't feel as giving if I'm giving it to someone who tried to take a shortcut and it didn't workout for him.