• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
    • megan

FALL SALE! 25% OFF select merch   10/16/2017

Time to stock up on all of our autumn appropriate threads and accessories!

From now thru October 22, 2017 (11:59PM PST), we’ve got sweatshirts and warm plush hats on sale at 25% OFF in our online store! There are also a few other rad items like the Behemoth scarf, skate decks, and the Hatty tissue box cover on sale.

See the full list of Fall items here: FALL SALE

I'm willing to help you now that you are honest. My gamertag is backup sidekick. It may take me time because I'm not on all the time and I've been spending more time with my family lately but I will help you.

Honesty is a better policy.

I'm willing to help you now that you are honest. My gamertag is backup sidekick. It may take me time because I'm not on all the time and I've been spending more time with my family lately but I will help you.

Honesty is a better policy.

Lies. And to think you are complaining about honesty.

• Upvote 1

Alright listen I don't want a flame war to break out so here's the cheese. After taking about 2 hours worth of convincing, showing me he could duplicate (as it looked very beliveabel because when they both got out they had the same head on). So the stuipid, guillabel 12 year old I am I excepted and each time I grew more and more anxious and wasn't till the end where his friend invited me to a party saying I had been scammed. So I haven't been completey honoust with you and if you don't want to help any more that's fine but please promise me this,

NEVER SCAM

:-P  Nobody (currently) on this forum would even think of scamming (Mostly because no one even plays BBT anymore) that's for scrubs that aren't good enough to play a game how it's meant to be played. But I will give you gems because....y'know...yolo and stuff. You won't get that many though; you still need to be somewhat legit.

500 sound okay? It better.

thanks very much

Alright listen I don't want a flame war to break out so here's the cheese. After taking about 2 hours worth of convincing, showing me he could duplicate (as it looked very beliveabel because when they both got out they had the same head on). So the stuipid, guillabel 12 year old I am I excepted and each time I grew more and more anxious and wasn't till the end where his friend invited me to a party saying I had been scammed. So I haven't been completey honoust with you and if you don't want to help any more that's fine but please promise me this,

NEVER SCAM

:-P  Nobody (currently) on this forum would even think of scamming (Mostly because no one even plays BBT anymore) that's for scrubs that aren't good enough to play a game how it's meant to be played. But I will give you gems because....y'know...yolo and stuff. You won't get that many though; you still need to be somewhat legit.

thanks very much

NEVER SCAM

Why even think of having that sweet taste of a duplicate when theres a better taste down the road of hardwork.I don't want to revoke my giving of a star head, but I don't feel as giving if I'm giving it to someone who tried to take a shortcut and it didn't workout for him.

I understand. Good luck for more heads!

PICTURE THIS: every starhead in the game and BOOM hacked and robbed in broad daylight! So I'm asking you guys, the kind, noble, brave awesome dudes, help me get back on my feet with a few gems, yarn and if you have a spare, a starhead. thank you.

CHECK LAST COMMENT BY ME FOR TRUTH

You know you could just stick the truth right there in the opening post, right?

NEVER SCAM

:-P Nobody (currently) on this forum would even think of scamming (Mostly because no one even plays BBT anymore) that's for scrubs that aren't good enough to play a game how it's meant to be played. But I will give you gems because....y'know...yolo and stuff. You won't get that many though; you still need to be somewhat legit.

------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry but you saying that nobody plays bbt anymore is complete bull. Sure it's probably not as full of Xbox live games than it was when it first came out, but people still play it and it's one of behemoth's greatest games. (Actually I've played all of them and I love them all. But still).

So I don't want to hear any of this "Playing the game is for scrubs." LONG LIVE BBT!!! :)

NEVER SCAM

:-P Nobody (currently) on this forum would even think of scamming (Mostly because no one even plays BBT anymore) that's for scrubs that aren't good enough to play a game how it's meant to be played. But I will give you gems because....y'know...yolo and stuff. You won't get that many though; you still need to be somewhat legit.

I'm sorry but you saying that nobody plays bbt anymore is complete bull. Sure it's probably not as full of Xbox live games than it was when it first came out, but people still play it and it's one of behemoth's greatest games. (Actually I've played all of them and I love them all. But still).

So I don't want to hear any of this "Playing the game is for scrubs." LONG LIVE BBT!!! :)

I made that post before BBT came out on games with gold and there actually weren't many people playing the game at the time I made the post (I was playing the game 5-12 hours a day at that point and came across the same 20 people so I wasn't lying) and I didn't mean playing the game was for scrubs, I meant scamming was. (I played it for literally hundreds of hours so I would be insulting myself if I did say anything negative about the game)  

PICTURE THIS: every starhead in the game and BOOM hacked and robbed in broad daylight!

Not who, but how did you get "hacked and robbed"?

Duh, a hacker did it!Seriously though I would be intrigued by this explanation.You probably don't know *or you're lying* (Not saying you are, but many people do this kind of stuff ad have gained a bad reputation for faking.)

well you now you could have a falty system

NEVER SCAM

I made that post before BBT came out on games with gold and there actually weren't many people playing the game at the time I made the post (I was playing the game 5-12 hours a day at that point and came across the same 20 people so I wasn't lying) and I didn't mean playing the game was for scrubs, I meant scamming was. (I played it for literally hundreds of hours so I would be insulting myself if I did say anything negative about the game)

Ooooooooooh. I understand. Sorry if I came across mean. But I thought you meant bbt was for scrubs. Lol sorry.