Sign in to follow this  
megan

Developing For Xbox One

megan    543

Happy Thursday! This morning, Microsoft announced a pretty amazing developer line up for Xbox One. We’re lucky to be a part of the 200+ devs working to bring a game onto Xbox One.

XboxOne_RGB_stacked.png

Our crew is working earnestly, but we cannot provide any further details at this time. Looking forward to sharing more info with everyone in the future!

• Upvote 8

gman5326    80

Sweet! I'm hoping we get all the other TB games ported over, but that's just me.

Also, since there moving to a new console, that means there going to make games on this console. If you do that, then there is only one thing I have to say. Please, Please don't make it a Kinect game. With all of its bugs and incapability's, no one can really connect with the Kinect.

Mr. Hatty    1,808

Why go for the Xbox One when you could go to the PC instead?

I'm mainly sad because I don't have an Xbox One. :cry:

I thought pretty much every indie developer (including TB) were leaving the Xbone alone since Microsoft apparently doesn't care about the devs?

Seeing as Microsoft has a history of helping publish The Behemoth's games with (timed?) exclusivity (like in the cases of Castle Crashers and BBT, maybe AH HD too), it makes sense that they are pursuing a similar deal for the next generation, they seem to have a good relationship with Microsoft.

As an Xbox One owner, I am very excited, this is great news for me. Reinforces my decision in going with Microsoft/Nintendo this gen..... well at least half of it, looking forward to more great TB games, I'll buy whatever ya'll put out

SpoonArtist    178

>I thought pretty much every indie developer (including TB) were leaving the Xbone alone since Microsoft apparently doesn't care about the devs?

Seeing as Microsoft has a history of helping publish The Behemoth's games with (timed?) exclusivity (like in the cases of Castle Crashers and BBT, maybe AH HD too), it makes sense that they are pursuing a similar deal for the next generation, they seem to have a good relationship with Microsoft.

As an Xbox One owner, I am very excited, this is great news for me. Reinforces my decision in going with Microsoft/Nintendo this gen..... well at least half of it, looking forward to more great TB games, I'll buy whatever ya'll put out

Why buy an Xbone when you could not buy one instead?

Logic = Perfect

>I thought pretty much every indie developer (including TB) were leaving the Xbone alone since Microsoft apparently doesn't care about the

devs?

Why buy an Xbone when you could not buy one instead?

Logic = Perfect

Mind=blown

Roy-G-Biv    446

This is very good news~

Congratulations The Behemoth, having come so far from your humble origins over at Newgrounds.

Now if Sony could just hurry up and announce theirs, we could celebrate.

Snoopy    12

The Behemoth don't like to make sequels , they want to make new games. Despite how much I want a Castle Crashers 2 on the X1, I don't really see it in the cards. Unless they are getting thrown Ferraris and massive deposits into bank accounts by M$, like so many Ferraris they are making forts out of them. Maybe then they will.

But I am thinking they will go down a different road, try to broaden the fan base, look at what popcap has done with PVZ, for some reason I feel like The behemoth would make an awesome twisted metal/Mario kart/racing game. They seem to have a love for actual arcades, and what would be better than a behemoth racing game? Maybe a crazy side scrolling MMO?

Whatever it is, I will buy it day one, It could be a mystery game that they don't even show details, just release and it would be an instant purchase.

Chicken 4 Life

Timkinut    16

Oh man I might focus on halo the master chief collection on Xbox one tho:( . I will play that for now until it comes out. XXxX

Game 4 definitely won't come out in 2-4 more years, so...

True213    250

Please let it be Castle Crashers 2.  I promise it'll be a commercial success like the first one was. 

Y-... You do know gameplay videos were already shown off, right?

Please let it be Castle Crashers 2.  I promise it'll be a commercial success like the first one was. 

I did not!  I haven't been keeping up to date with things around here.  I'll have to look into it. 

Cat Guard    246

I did not!  I haven't been keeping up to date with things around here.  I'll have to look into it. 

Sadly, it isn't.:cry: I wish it was CC 2...