• Announcements

• megan

RTX 2017 - Booth 401   06/02/2017

We’re headed back to Austin, Texas for our 5th time exhibiting at Rooster Teeth Expo (RTX)! You’ll be able to find us at RTX 2017 Booth 401 (next to our friends, Supergiant Games) from July 7 to July 9 and we’re going to have lots of new stuff this year.   See our Blog Post for all the details, including the new merch we're bringing with us! 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
megan

Developing For Xbox One

34 posts in this topic

Will it be sold as a hard copy for the Xbox One or will it just be sold from the Xbox market place?

Will it be sold as a hard copy for the Xbox One or will it just be sold from the Xbox market place?

Most likely that it will only be sold digitally. The only instance of the Behemoth selling physical copies of games was back in 2004 when digital game downloading wasn't as mainstream and easy as it is today, with Alien Hominid.

I'm more of a PC gamer, so if  the game goes to Steam, I'll totally buy it.

I don't think Remastered will get a PC release until much later after the initial XBone release. BBT was exclusive to 360 for a while before it was released on Steam, so this will probably share a similar fate.

I'm more of a PC gamer, so if  the game goes to Steam, I'll totally buy it.

I don't think Remastered will get a PC release until much later after the initial XBone release. BBT was exclusive to 360 for a while before it was released on Steam, so this will probably share a similar fate.

From what I've heard it will be realeased generally around the same time as Xbox but don't quote me on that.

Edited by NammerGamer