Chris

Just Doodles

asdasd_zpsc50889a8.png

I like to quickly draw stuff sometimes that I don't really have time to finish up and upload elsewhere.

So I'm going to start sticking those doodles in this thread, because I figure somebody here might like them. I might do requests sometimes as well (so feel free to post your ideas for me).

Also keep in mind that I rarely spend more than 15-30 minutes on these, so don't expect anything super-amazing.

Here's the first one:

CCC_zps4dbc7da8.png

• Upvote 8

As someone who really enjoys the art you've made previously (and for me!), I am greatly looking forward to this, you're an amazing artist, Chris.

I would be jealous if I hadn't already come to terms with how bad I am at drawing

• Upvote 1

As someone who really enjoys the art you've made previously (and for me!), I am greatly looking forward to this, you're an amazing artist, Chris.

I would be jealous if I hadn't already come to terms with how bad I am at drawing

Seconded

I like to quickly draw stuff sometimes that I don't really have time to finish up and upload elsewhere.

So I'm going to start sticking those doodles in this thread, because I figure somebody here might like them.

I might do requests sometimes as well (so feel free to post your ideas below).

But keep in mind that I rarely ever spend more than 15 minutes on these, so don't expect anything super-amazing.

Here's the first one:

CCC_zps4dbc7da8.png

My crappy picture took over 2 hours... you sir are a god...

I like this idea, it's something nice to look forward to every day! It'll be interesting to see how your art develops over time.

Where are all your potions that you had to keep using hahahaha. But in all seriousness really good art for just 15 minutes. Keep it up  

• Upvote 1

Where are all your potions that you had to keep using hahahaha. But in all seriousness really good art for just 15 minutes. Keep it up  

Uhhh...I was out of practice. Shut up.  :-P

Thanks for all the replies, guys.  :-) 

Here's the next drawing:

Quickman_zps56c3c0ad.png

It's Quick Man, from Mega Man 2. I sketched a few other Robot Masters from MM2 a couple of weeks ago too, so maybe expect some of them here in the next week.

Hey guys, sorry for the lack of updates. I've been moving out the past few days and haven't had much free time to do anything, really.

Here's the next doodle:

KENWAY_zps649cedbb.png

• Upvote 1

Hey guys, sorry for the lack of updates. I've been moving out the past few days and haven't had much free time to do anything, really.

Here's the next doodle:

KENWAY_zps649cedbb.png

Favorite AC character.

A day late with this again. Whoops.

The past few days I've been busy sorting through 20 years of stuff. It's tough work.  :-P

Here's the next drawing:

Goku_zpscdde042d.png

Still shifting stuff back at the house.

Anyway, I tried to make Wood Man look less lame...I don't think it worked:

Woodman_zps681280a3.png

But I do have my scanner hooked up now, so if anybody has any requests, just let me know below!

• Upvote 1

Deathstroke. Please.

Well, I don't know anything about Deathstroke other than that he was the villain in Teen Titans, named Slade...so I drew Slade from Teen Titans.

I guess it counts:

Slade_zpsd3954c07.png

Those are some nice works! They're drawn in such a refreshing manner. Speaking of Teen Titans, have you ever thought of making a drawing that would include the whole team (or maybe just Beast Boy turning into a T-Rex) ?

• Upvote 1

Deathstroke. Please.

Well, I don't know anything about Deathstroke other than that he was the villain in Teen Titans, named Slade...so I drew Slade from Teen Titans.

I guess it counts:

Slade_zpsd3954c07.png

Wonderful! I'll just put this in my collection...

A while ago I was playing Pulseman. The main character's design reminded me a lot of Mega Man.

So I drew Pulseman in the style of MegaMan.EXE from the Battle Network series:

Pulsemanexe_zpsf84a5439.png

• Upvote 3

Backup Sidekick suggested I do some BBT/Mega Man crossover themed doodles, so here's the first of a few that I have planned:

GuardandTama_zps60a4acea.png

It's a Cat Guard from BBT and the cat robot from Mega Man 3 playing with some Yarn.

• Upvote 3

How do you actually add pictures to a post? I also need to know how to do it in a signature

Well, you can attach a picture to your post using the 'Attach Files' thingy in the 'More Reply Options' menu:

Untitled_zpsfbc473c1.png

But I prefer to upload an image to an image hosting site like Photobucket first, then paste the image's URL into the post using this button:

Untitled_zps2e72f639.png

Hope this helped!

• Upvote 1

I was going to upload another BBT/Mega Man thing today, but did this instead:

Sephy_zpsa376baff.png

It's Sephiroth, from FFVII...which I've been playing a fair amount recently. I used to be really harsh on the game, but after replaying it on Steam I've found that the game is actually much more fun than I remember it being.

I still think it's pretty overrated though. It's a good game, but not the best game ever.

• Upvote 2

Here's the next BBT/Mega Man crossover doodle:

FreezeMan_zpsaee447ae.png

I chose Freeze Man because he has the most gem-like features of all the robot masters I can think of.

• Upvote 2

Here's the next BBT/Mega Man crossover doodle:

FreezeMan_zpsaee447ae.png

I chose Freeze Man because he has the most gem-like features of all the robot masters I can think of.

Looks good, dude! If you count the recent ones, though, Mega Man 9 had Jewel Man. Mega Man 9 was pretty forgettable, though, so I don't blame you for not remembering him.

Anyways, your drawings are looking good.

• Upvote 1

Looks good, dude! If you count the recent ones, though, Mega Man 9 had Jewel Man. Mega Man 9 was pretty forgettable, though, so I don't blame you for not remembering him.

Jewel Man would have been perfect! Dang it, haha. Thanks for the comment.  :-) 

Here's the next doodle:

Rokusho_zps507c7b19.png

The character is Rokusho, from Medabots. It's a pretty old sketch, but I've been a little under the weather the past couple days and haven't had a chance to draw up anything new.  :oops:

• Upvote 2

Jewel Man would have been perfect! Dang it, haha. Thanks for the comment.  :-) 

Here's the next doodle:

Rokusho_zps507c7b19.png

The character is Rokusho, from Medabots. It's a pretty old sketch, but I've been a little under the weather the past couple days and haven't had a chance to draw up anything new.  :oops:

Awhhhh yeah, loving those medabots

• Upvote 1