Behemoth_Erin

[27-June-2014] An Event Inducing Laughter And/or General Mirthsomeness.

6 posts in this topic

Featured Coop:

The Adventure by Define Funny

Once known as "Blubber Sammich", Define Funny may have slimmed down his persona, but his playlist is still stuffed to the gills with a heavy and heady combination of boulder puzzles and acrobatic obstacle courses.

Thankfully, you'll also have a second head on hand to help you sort out through this often-perplexing adventure. And even if your partner fails to cooperate, you can probably define some funny of your own with well-timed betrayal...

Anyways, on to the pics!

Blubber1.jpg

Blubber2.jpg

Blubber3.jpg

And speaking of laughing at someone's expense, I don't suggest doing that with this week's Feature reward; yes, he has pants on his head, but just look at how well-buckled they are!

(This Prisoner unlocks when you complete the Feature!)

FeaturePost_BUCKLE.jpg

And if that's not enough, we are also giving you 100% more 50% off prisoner this week. Enjoy your time with him on stage while you figure that one out!

(This Prisoner unlocks when you log into any online area of the game!)

FeaturePost_50OFF.jpg

[Featured Coop Playlist 27-Jun-2014]

Please describe the prisoner unlocks correctly.  According to the dev blog, 50% Off is available for logging in an online area, and will probably only be available until Friday.  Buckle Your Pants is for completing the co-op level, and will probably be available until the co-op feature changes (usually every 3rd Friday).

Considering I recently missed a prisoner unlock and will have to wait who-knows-how-long to get it because you made it sound like it was a two-for-one feature completion unlock, seeing this mistake again already is pretty annoying.

Please describe the prisoner unlocks correctly.  According to the dev blog, 50% Off is available for logging in an online area, and will probably only be available until Friday.  Buckle Your Pants is for completing the co-op level, and will probably be available until the co-op feature changes (usually every 3rd Friday).

Considering I recently missed a prisoner unlock and will have to wait who-knows-how-long to get it because you made it sound like it was a two-for-one feature completion unlock, seeing this mistake again already is pretty annoying.

Nobody else complains. There are never 2 for 1 unlocks. Arrogant...

It is still open?

I am playing BBT since some weeks ago but now I realized about star heads with special events etc.

Since the thread is open, I don't know if its still open or I'm late.

Thanks!

This playlist is being refeatured this week in Furbottom's Features! The unlock for completing the Feature is Blocketeer:

FeaturePost_BLOCKETEER.jpg

This playlist is back in Furbottom's Features for a limited time and you'll be able to get Snail when you complete all the levels!

FeaturePost_Snail.jpg