Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
megan

[4-July-2014] No, The Ball Goes In The Basket...

20 posts in this topic

(Written by Aaron) 

Football (or Soccer, I 'spose) may be all the rage on some of the larger continents out there, but here on the Isle of The Behemoth, we are a bit more captivated with an alternative that is both cuter and more deadly: Footbasket!

Featured Arena:
Footbasket by Bloofus

Just in time for the July 16th BattleBlock Theater Ball Game Tournament (viewable at Twitch.TV!), Bloofus' foot-focused opus is full of fun and original takes on the classic "Ball Game". Don't be scared off by some of the more death-laden courts found early in the playlist; as things progress, the path to the basket will become complicated by everything from rocket packs to fluffy ferdinands. With so much stage magic going on, you may find yourself scoring less often, but each score you do make will really and truly count!

And now a sneak peek behind the curtain!

2014-07-03_00021.jpg

2014-07-03_00008.jpg

2014-07-03_00030.jpg

Finally, in lieu of real food and fireworks, we're celebrating this Fourth of July weekend with some Sausage and Boom!

FeaturePost_SAUSAGE.jpg

FeaturePost_BOOM.jpg

Happy Independence Day!

Yay! Two more heads for my collection!...

Also, will the BBT event be recorded for all to watch?

May I ask, how does one obtain these two heads? As in where do I play the map to get them. I'm new to all this "Furbottom's Feature" stuff.

Err...Are the heads actually out yet? I've tried quite a few things, from running the posted maps, to doing the feature, to plain ball game mode. None of them seem to award the heads?

Err...Are the heads actually out yet? I've tried quite a few things, from running the posted maps, to doing the feature, to plain ball game mode. None of them seem to award the heads?

The feature does not seem to have updated yet... its still currently using the last feature...

Edited by SaltOnToast

The feature does not seem to have updated yet... its still currently using the last feature...

It's 10:00 PM where I live and they still have not changed the playlist.

How cool is this I have always wanted a Bomb head to use ingame on steam But i cant get one I played area online and I cant get BOOM if anyone has one id like to buy it.

Steam name: GrahamTheBomb

Picture: Bomb

Price: 150-200 Gems price might vary

if the head is already available? I tried to play a few arenas but didn't get any new head

Really nice surprise! great way to start this weekend and two great prisoner models as well. Thanks Behemoth team!  

Well, I can confirm the heads are now out. They are like the two alien-ish heads, just open the game while connected to the internet, and you get them after "pressing any button".

Well, I can confirm the heads are now out. They are like the two alien-ish heads, just open the game while connected to the internet, and you get them after "pressing any button".

They are Sausage and Boom!

Meebs and Peeps were given out the previous week.

This is our latest re-feature in BattleBlock Theater! We've also re-released Mr. Bobbins for a limited time:

FeaturePost_BOBBINS.jpg

FeaturePost_TripThreat.jpg

This week, we've re-featured this playlist as the Arena Feature and you can get Triple Threat when you go into an online area of BattleBlock Theater!