Behemoth_Erin

[11-July-2014] Solo Feature: Note- Sad Clowns Not Included.

24 posts in this topic

The 3rd playlist from the maker of the previously featured "Thr Grimporeum" and "The Grandporeum", this week is a challenging mix of feel-good acrobatics and personal trauma. So, you know, same old BBT vibe-- only BETTER.

Solo Feature

Suicidal Circus by Leveldesignguy

That's right! 

• Be AMAZED by the boulder-carrying Ferdinand as he floats furrily through the air!
  • Shiver with FEAR as you witness the terrifying trick trappery of LEVEL 4!!
  • BEHOLD the naked prisoner who jumps on bubbles of acid for an audience of cats..!!!
...oh wait, that's YOU.

We also taped some of the preshow. Enjoy!

SuicidalCircus5.png

Suicidal-Circus3.png

SuicidalCircus2.png

And in appreciation of World Population Day (?!), we have released a prisoner who represents population consolidation at its finest! 

FeaturePost_TripThreat.jpg

Three mouths to feed, sure, but at least their global footprint is small! (Retired 7/28 and replaced with Blockateer)

[Featured Solo playlist 11-July-2014]

Congrats to 8Bitten, the best level designer of the forums!

Well thank you, I'm flattered.

But... *Points at Quentin* That statement is a bit debatable. :P

What. No star head for completing the feature? Oh we'll, then no point in doing it.

GRENADES. GRENADES EVERYWHERE.

Also was I the only one that found the last finale to be really easy compared to the other levels?

Anyway, well done, dude! Congrats on the Feature!

Nice job on creating this. You will never know just how much I wished you a painful, agonizing, demise while I was trying to get through this feature.

If the souls of the darned start wailing at you when you're trying to sleep, that's because I may have successfully cursed you.
Oh, how I hate grenades.

Nice job on creating this. You will never know just how much I wished you a painful, agonizing, demise while I was trying to get through this feature.

If the souls of the darned start wailing at you when you're trying to sleep, that's because I may have successfully cursed you.

Oh, how I hate grenades.

This right here. This is my favorite sort of message to read.

You have a great sense of humor MrBalderus, thanks for suffering through the feature.  :-P

THIS WAS 8BITTEN'S WARMUP FOR THE ARENA

...No.

can someone tell me how to get past the 3rd level in this i cant get past the part where theres the goo blocks and the electrik shooting thing its so frustraiting and have been stuck on it for days

omg im sooooooo addicted its wrong its i have spent 5 hours on this none stop.

and i cant get past the 3rd scene.

i  love it though so great job

Erm...GOt a question....My sis and I have both completed the Suicidal Circus but it gave us the Blocketeer instead of the Triple Threat...

Erm...GOt a question....My sis and I have both completed the Suicidal Circus but it gave us the Blocketeer instead of the Triple Threat...

Hey there! Triple threat was retired on 7/28 when we promoted the Solo Feature, and Blockateer was promoted as the Feature Prisoner instead. 

We only have one Feature Prisoner at a time, which you can get by completing EITHER the current Solo or the current Coop Feature. We don't want to leave our Xbox Live Silver players in the dust if they can't find someone to play with them locally!

Hope you understand. :-D

Hey, dont wanna be boring, but... When will come out the next furbottom ?  :D

Features come out every Friday (OMG that's today!). We rotate between Arena, Solo, and Co-op in various ways, so stay tuned... 

We've brought this playlist back this week and you'll be able to get Little Feets when you finish all the levels in Furbottom's Features!

FeaturePost_LittleFeets.jpg

Alright. Am i the only one finding it impossible to get the timing down with the rock on the conveyor belts in Act 3 Scene 2 of "Suicidal Circus" ??? getting so frustrated. lol

FeaturePost_LittleFeets.jpg

This week, we'll be bringing this playlist back to the Solo Feature and you can get Little Feets when you complete Furbottom's Features in BattleBlock Theater! 

(We're currently unable to update at the moment, but we'll update it as soon as we can)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor